Part 21

"Connie where are you taking me?" Jacob asked as Connie pulled him out of a lift wearing a blind folded.
"Morning Clarice" Connie said with a smile.
"Good morning Ms Chase, good morning staff nurse masters" Clarice said before laughing slightly at Jacob.
"You blindfolded me to bring me to work? Babe what are you playing at?! Even Grace wouldn't tell me!" Jacob said.
"Oh shut up for a second" Connie laughed then she unlocked her office and took of his blind fold.
"Happy birthday!" She said as he walked in.

Jacob looked around in confusion, "there's a new desk and chair... I don't get it" he said.
"Go and open the envelope on the desk" Connie told him.
He walked over and picked up the A4 envelope with his name written on it.
He eyed her suspiciously as he tore it open then took out the paper inside and began to read over it.
Connie smirked as she watched his eyes go wide and he dropped the paper onto the desk in shock.
"You've.. You've" he stuttered.
"Given you fourty nine percent of the company, I know" Connie told him.
"But that's.. That must be worth" Jacob trailed off.
"Over a million, yes. I was contemplating fifty but I like my power" she smirked at him.

"I can't believe you've done this Connie, I'm in shock! Good shock but wow! You didn't have to do this" He said.
"It's your birthday Jacob. I'm getting you a gift, like it or not. Now why don't you make it a little more official?" Connie suggested as she took a long box out of her bag and held it out towards him.
He approached her and took the box, opening it carefully to reveal the new name plate for the door that read;

C.E.O
Ms Constance Chase, MBBS, FRCS (CTh), FETCS.
Mr Jacob Masters, Senior Staff Nurse in CTh, Emergency Medicne and Paediatrics.

Jacob looked up at Connie again with a big grin on his face then he moved to the door and removed her name plate then replaced it with the new one.
Clarice looked at the door, "am I now to address you as Mr Masters?" she asked.
"Of course" Jacob grinned.
"In that case, Happy Birthday Mr Masters" Clarice said.
"Thank you" he replied before closing the door.
Connie then handed him another name plate, "our office has two doors" she smiled at him.
Jacob grinned then changed the name plate before closing it and locking it.
"That's going to give Nurse Costoya quite the shock isn't it" he grinned.
"Oh yes, she's not your boss anymore" Connie told him.

He smiled and placed his hands on her waist, "how will I ever thank you?" he whispered in her ear before nibbling on it gently.
"Mmm well since it's your birthday I'm going to be the one pleasuring you. Tonight, at home" Connie replied.
"Well what if I don't want to wait?" he asked seductively.
"Hmm I'm sure we could come to some arrangement during our lunch break" she told him.
"Now go into the bathroom, there's a suit and name badge hung up in there. You want to look the part don't you?" she added.
"Oh definetly" he said before pecking her lips and retreating into the bathroom.

He emerged five minutes later wearing a white shirt, black suit and tie with black shoes.
"Hmm we match" Jacob said as he looked Connie up and down in her black pencil skirt, white blouse and black stilettos.
"That we do, now it's time for ward rounds" Connie said as she held her hand out.
He took her hand then unlocked the door as they walked out hand in hand to the ward.
"Staff Nurse Masters! Why are you not wearing your uniform?" Nurse Costoya shouted.
"That's Mr Masters to you" he informed her as he picked up a handful of file then handed half to Connie.
"Excuse me?" She asked.
"Meet your new joint C.E.O" Connie said with a smirk.

"Oh, so you make men C.E.O for sleeping with you do you?" Nurse Costoya asked.
"No. He's C.E.O because he now owns fourty nine percent of this company. I can assure you that if you have any issues with that then I'd be happy to have your letter of resignation on either of our desks by the end of your shift" Connie told her sternly.
"Oh so he gets fourty nine percent for sleeping with you? Talk about using someone Jacob, or is he just exceptional in bed?" She asked.
"I've had enough of this. I want you in our office at the end of the shift" Connie snapped before walking away with Jacob to do the ward rounds.

After visiting a few other wards Connie and Jacob headed back to their office.
Jacob sat down in his chair then Connie sat down on his knee, leaned back against him and propped her legs on his desk.
"What do you think you're doing missy?" he asked.
"Oh you know, relaxing" she smirked at him.
Jacob grinned and began placing soft kisses down her neck causing her to moan softly just as there was a knock at the door.
"Come in" Connie said without moving away from Jacob who was still kissing her neck as the door opened.

"Hi mummy, hi daddy" Grace giggled from the door way.
Jacob stopped kissing Connie's neck and they both looked at Grace who had one of her teachers stood behind her.
"Why are you here sweetheart?" Connie asked.
"We did try to call you both but we couldn't get through, I was then told by your receptionist that you were on the ward so I decided to bring Grace here myself. She's been expelled" her teacher said whilst smiling sarcastically.
Connie sighed and crossed her arms, "that's two schools now Grace, what happened?" she asked.
"It wasn't my fault mummy! Well not really, but there's this girl that was saying she had better things than me so I sort of took my Louboutins in. One of the teachers asked me to take them off because they weren't appropriate so the girl started saying you were a bad mum for buying me then and saying it was slutty so I slapped her" Grace explained.

"You are joking me? You've expelled my daughter from your school because she defended herself?" Connie asked.
"Her idea of defending herself was physical violence! It's completely unacceptable although I'm not suprised she did when you seem to be condoning it" the teacher said.
"Oh for godsake, get out of my sight. Grace come here darling" Connie said.
Grace turned around and gave teacher one of her signature glares before closing the door in front of her and walking towards Connie and Jacob then climbing onto Connie's lap.
"Sit on Jacob day is it?" he asked with a smirk.
"Yep, happy birthday daddy" she giggled as she hugged them both.
"Thanks princess" he replied.