Part 23

At the end of the shift Connie drove to Grace's grandmothers.
"Bye mummy, by daddy" Grace said as she got out of the car.
"Bye princess" Jacob grinned.
"Bye sweetheart, thank grandma for me ok?" Connie said.
Grace nodded and ran up the path waving back at them.
"You didn't tell me Grace was staying out tonight" Jacob smirked.
"Well we couldn't have your birthday celebrations with a child in the house now can we?" Connie said as she drove home.
"I suppose not" Jacob grinned.

They pulled up at home a few minutes later then went inside.
"What would you like to eat? I'm cooking" Connie told him.
"But then it wouldn't be edible..." Jacob smirked.
"Oi mister! Unless you want takeout or something..." she said.
"I really don't mind babe" he replied.
"Oh I'll just order your favourite Chinese food, save my energy for other things" Connie giggled.
Jacob's arms went around her waist and he rested his hands on her bum as she began to suck and bite on his neck.
He moaned and began walking towards the couch then fell backwards onto it with Connie on top of him.
She kicked her heels off then straddled his waist whilst undoing the buttons of his shirt.
He did the same, letting it fall down her shoulders then he trailed his hands across the top of her breasts.
Connie fumbled with his belt whist continuing to suck on his neck, finally un doing it and pushing his trousers down his legs.

He kicked them off along with this shoes the sat up to take his shirt and jacket off properly.
Connie unzipped her skirt and shuffled it down her legs leaving them both in their underwear.
Jacob's hands went round her back and he unclipped her bra letting it fall down her arms.
She chucked it backwards causing Jacob to laugh as it landed on the lamp shade behind them.
Connie began to stroke his crotch through his boxers causing him to groan.
"Mmm I need you baby" he said said seductively.
"Patients Mr Masters" she whispered whilst trailing kisses along his body.
Jacob began sliding her thong down her legs, trailing his fingers down the insides of her thighs gently.

Connie raised her hips and pulled his boxers down then hovered over this erection.
He watched her with a smirk on his face as she began to tease him again, slowly grinding on him.
"Oh god con" he moaned whilst holding her hips.
Connie smirked and finally sank down on his erection, throwing her hand back and gripping his arms as she slowly began to ride him.
They both moaned erotically as Connie spread her legs out wider taking more of his length inside of her.
Jacob bucked his hips and Connie began to ride him quicker, both of them getting louder.
"God con!" Jacob moaned as she felt her tightening around his length.
"Fuck!" she panted as her body began to shake, an orgasm ripping through her causing her to spill down his length.
This set Jacob off and he released inside her with a groan.

Connie rose off him and laid down on his chest, both of them breathing heavily.
"Well this really is the best birthday ever" Jacob grinned.
"Oh the nights hardly even started"  Connie smirked at him.
"Hmm should we order some food them?" he asked.
"Sounds good" Connie replied as she got up.
Jacob watched her in awe as she moved around naked to get the phone.
"See something you like?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Jacob growled and moved from the couch, "Chinese food can wait, I'm eating now" he said then pushed her up against the wall and dropped to his knees.