Part 7

It had been two weeks and although Connie new that she and Jacob were exclusive to each other she still wasn't quite sure what they were.
They had stayed together almost every night, having sex everytime, but Connie hadn't taken Jacob back to her's, it was always his or a hotel which he didn't complain about but he was starting to ask her about going to hers and she knew she would have to take him there soon.
She was sat in her office at the end of the shift when he waltzed in and pulled her up from her chair then into his arms.
"Hey sweetcheeks, you free tonight? Yours maybe?" he asked.
Connie gave him a small fake smile, "err yes, maybe, I suppose" she said.
"Alright, your car in ten?" he suggested.
Connie nodded then he kissed her lips then walked out of her office.

Connie sat down and opened the first draw in her desk and took out a photo frame which she placed on her desk. He was going to find out, there were photos of her all over the house, but she had no idea how he was going to react.
A few minutes later she took her bag and coat then left her office and went down to her car.
Jacob joined her there a few minutes later then they set off towards her house with his hand resting on her thigh as she drove.
They arrived and Connie held her breath as she opened the front door and led him inside.

He noticed instantly, a large photo on the wall. Connie and young girl around nine or ten.
She noticed him looking at the photo and placed her hand on his arm, "she's my daughter" she told him.
"She's beautiful Connie, she looks just like you" he said softly as he raised her hand to cup her cheek.
A tear rolled down Connie's cheek and he quickly brushed it away, "what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked.
"I miss her so much" she said sadly.
"What do you mean?" he asked worriedly.
"She lives in New York with her father" Connie told him.
"Michael? She lives with Michael?" he asked.
"No, no, she isn't his daughter" Connie replied.

"Were you married again?" he asked.
"No. I wanted a baby, so I slept with my registra. I thought he wouldn't care about the baby, he seemed like the type but it turns out he did. Almost two years ago she got expelled for boarding school and because I wasn't used to her being around so much I ended up putting my job before her. It was the biggest mistake of my life because now she doesn't want to know me" Connie said with tears streaming down her face.
Jacob pulled her into a hug, "oh Connie, I'm so sorry. Come on, why don't we have a drink? Watch a film?" he suggested but she shook her head.
"Let's go upstairs" she said.
"Connie" he said sternly.
"Jacob either take me upstairs and fuck me until I can no longer walk or go home and stop being so fucking nice! Don't pretend that you care!" she said as she pulled away from him.

"Fuck you! You really are a heartless bitch. I try to look out for you, make sure you're ok but you won't have any of it. It's all about the sex to you! Selfish cow. No wonder your daughter doesn't want to know you" he shouted at her.
"Bastard! Don't you dare comment about my relationship with my daughter, it has nothing to do with you. You have no idea how I feel, you fucking egotistical son of a bitch" she shouted back.
Jacob grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against a wall kissing her furiously.
She moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck then jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

They pulled away panting and he rested his head on hers.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean what I said" he told her.
"Take me to bed Jacob, please" she begged.
He carried her upstairs and gently placed her on the bed before stripping her of her clothes. He then removed all of his and climbed on top of her.
"We have nothing here" Connie said.
"You better keep your eyes closed then" Jacob replied as he pushed her arms down and held her wrists.
"Because you're in charge?" she asked.
"Am I ever anything else?" he said but he slid into her without waiting for a response.

"Aaah Jacob!" she screamed out.
"Eyes baby girl" he warned.
She closed them instantly then he began to thrust in and out of her slowly.
"Faster please" she begged.
"Shh, be patient sweetcheeks" he moaned.
His thrusts eventually became quicker and Connie was struggling to keep quiet.
"Let it out baby, scream" Jacob said.
Connie began to tighten around him as her breathing became more irratic then she screamed loudly as an orgasm ripped through her body and he came inside of her.

Jacob pulled out and pulled Connie into his arms then gently kissed her neck.
"Forgiven Ms Chase?" he asked.
"Yes you are Mr Masters" she replied.
"In that case, I need to say something" he told her.
"Talk away" Connie said.
"Aaah I'm gonna sound like a teenager. Look these past two weeks have been amazing, truley they have. When I first met you I thought you were beautiful, inside and out, you're smart too. I know since we first slept together I've been calling you my lady, but I really mean it Connie. I want you to be mine, properly, it's more than sex with you. I care about you, so what do you say? Ready to become official?" he said.
"Yes Jacob, yes I am. Because I care about you too" Connie replied before leaning in and kissing him.
He grinned, "I'm still in control right?" he asked.
"Of course" she replied.
"Good, now I wonder what we could do to celebrate this momentous occasion" he said causing her to giggle as he pulled the cover over their heads and kissed her.