Part 35

Grace went up to bed after watching Mean Girls with Connie and Jacob on the couch.
Connie had gone up with her to tuck her in leaving Jacob downstairs on the couch, then after Grace was asleep she went into their bedroom and stripped down to her black lacy g-string and matching bra.
Smirking to herself she went back downstairs and sat down on the couch next to Jacob.
"Wow!" Jacob said as he looked her up and down.
"Hmm see something you like muscles?" She asked with a smirk.

Jacob nodded and pulled her into his lap, "you're so beautiful" he whispered in her ear as he caressed her bump.
She smiled and rested her head back on his shoulder, Jacob seeing this as the perfect opportunity to attack her neck with his lips.
He dropped his hands to her underwear and pulled the g-string from her waist whilst sucking on the nape of her neck leaving purple love bites behind.
Connie moaned softly as his fingers met her clit which he slowly began to stimulate.
She began to work on his belt then undo his pants although it proved quite difficult as her fingers were trembling due to the pleasure soaring through her body.

Without warning Jacob slipped two fingers deep inside of Connie causing her to gasp.
"Shhh baby girl. Close your eyes" he whispered in her ear.
Connie complied and held her eyes closed tightly as he picked her up, supporting her bum with one hand whilst thrusting his fingers in and out of her, and carried her up the stairs.
They reached the bedroom then he gently laid her out on the bed and removed his fingers leaving Connie feeling empty.
He opened the wardrobe and grabbed their box, pulling out a blind fold, handcuffs, vibrator and whip.
Jacob slipped the blind fold over Connie's eyes then took off her bra hand cuffed her to the bed posts.

He stripped off completely then pulled Connie's g-string the remainder of the way down her legs and onto the floor.
He trailed the whip down her breasts and over her raised stomach before rolling her over, the best he could with the hand cuffs, and smacked each of her ass cheeks in turn.
Connie moaned and bit her lip to stop herself from crying out as the smooth cold leather hit her skin until she was glowing red.
Jacob turned her back over and picked up the vibrator which he placed against her left nipple.
He positioned himself on top of her and slid into her quickly, this time Connie was unable to contain herself and cried his name loudly.
"Shhhh" he purred as he switched on the vibrtaor.

He held it in place as he moved his length in and out of her at a moderate speed.
"Faster Jay!" Connie moaned as she arched her back, thrusting her hips up towards his.
"Quiet baby girl" he moaned and pushed her hips down gently after dropping the vibrator
Eventually Jacob sped up his thrusts, and made sure to give Connie as much of his length as she could take everytime.
She rattled on the bed frames with the handcuffs and her body shook as she released down his length.
This set Jacob off and with a groan he squirted his juices deep inside of her.

"Wow" Connie panted, her chest rising and falling quickly as she got her breath back.
Jacob uncuffed her so she could whip off the blind fold then laid down next to her.
"That's one word for it" he replied.
She laughed and snuggled into the crook of his neck, resting her hand on his toned abs.
"I love you beautiful" he whispered before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.
"I love you too" Connie replied.