Part 22

Connie came back into their office after performing an Aortic Valve Replacement.
Grace was sat on Jacob's knee giggling away as they played a game on her iPad.
"You two seem to be having fun" she smiled as she perched herself on the edge of his desk.
"Yeah! But dad said I had to check if it's ok with you, Clarice said I could work with her for the rest of the day, she has filing to do down at reception too and there's a vending machine" Grace grinned.
"Well that's fine with me, take some money out of my purse" Connie said.
Grace went to Connie's desk then took five pound from her purse as Connie went out to Clarice.
Grace followed her out then a few minutes later Connie returned, locking the door behind her and climbing on to Jacob's knee straddling him.

"What you doing?" he asked but moaned as she began kissing his neck and pushing his suit jacket down his shoulders.
His hands went to her waist and he unzipped her skirt but she stopped him.
Connie untucked his shirt and unbuttoned it revealing his well sculpted abs which she began planting kisses all over.
He smirked as she began undoing this trousers as she climbed off him then pushed them down with his boxers.
"Someone's eager" she smirked whilst gently stroking his hard length.

Jacob moaned quietly then Connie dropped to her knees and ran her tounge around the slit causing him to gasp.
She placed her hand at the top of his shaft and began moving it steadily before taking as much as she could of the remainder of his dick into her mouth.
Jacob moaned and lent his head back as Connie took his length to the back of her throat then began to suck at a steady pace.
"Oh god Connie" he moaned and gripped the edge of the desk.
Connie began sucking faster gently trailing her teeth along his tip, gagging as she deep throated him.
Her hand was still working on the rest of his shaft and he was panting, "oh god, I'm going to cum" he groaned before shooting white creamy liquid to the back of her throat.

Connie swallowed every last drop before taking him from her mouth and climbing back up his body.
He placed his hands on her waist as she leaned in to kiss him.
His tongue broke through her lips and roamed her mouth as she ran her nails down his chest.
They finally pulled away for air and rested their foreheads together, "happy birthday" Connie smirked at him.
"Oooh I wish it was my birthday every day" he grinned.
"Hmm well part two comes tonight" she giggled.
Jacob smirked and let his hands slide up her skirt resting on her thighs, "I can't wait" he whispered in her ear then nibbled it gently.
Connie smirked and climbed off him, "get dressed" she laughed.

Jacob adjusted his clothes then Connie grabbed her coat and bag, "proper birthday lunch? We'll get Grace on the way out" she said as she held her hand out to him.
"Oh you mean aside from the blowjob? Yeah I'd like that" he smirked.
"And talk of that does not leave our office" she replied.
"Oooh I like this, our office" he laughed.
"Me too" Connie said.
"How come your old business partner didn't have any office space here?" he asked.
"He was a completely silent partner, lives with his kids in the states. He only owned twenty five perfect anyway" she told him.
"You mean you increased how much you owned for a couple of weeks then dropped it dramatically to give to me?" Jacob asked.
"Yes, because I love you" Connie replied.