Part 48

"Push Connie" Mr Dean urged.
"I am fucking pushing you twat!" she screamed as she pushed whilst crushing Jacob's hand.
"Why the fuck did I ever have sex with you?! You're not that good in bed that it's worth this pain! I swear to god your dick is never coming anywhere near me again!" Connie shouted.
Jacob sat holding her hand, taking all the abuse and insults she threw at him, bastard, waste of space, prick, to name a few.
"One more push and your first baby will be here" Mr Dean encouraged.
"I hate you Jacob Charles Masters!" Connie screamed then she collapsed back on the cushions as a cry filled the room.
"Here's your baby girl" he said as he cut the chord.
Quickly she was placed on Connie's chest with a blanket as the midwife began to clean her.
Connie cried with happiness and looked over at Jacob, even he had a tear rolling down his cheek.

Connie lent down and kissed the top of her head as she was cleaned, she already had a full head of thick dark her, her mocha skin being the perfect compliment of Connie and Jacob.
"I'm so proud of you baby" Jacob said gently.
"Thank... Aaaah cervix!" Connie screamed in response.
Jacob took Jasmine from Connie as she lent forward and pushed again, this time not crushing his hand in the process as she gripped the bed sheets and gritted her teeth.
"He's a quick one Connie" Mr Dean told her.
"Fuck off!" she shouted then cried out in pain.
He didn't say another word, not wanting to anger her further, and finally took a baby boy into his arms.

He was also placed on to Connie's chest and cleaned up before both babies were taken to be cleaned up.
Connie lent back against the bed after delivering the placenta.
"Here are your babies" Mr Dean said as he held them out to her after weighing them.
"He'll take them, I'm tired. Night" she mumbled then rolled over.
Jacob chuckled and took Jasmine and Mason from him, "have you two tired your mummy out ay?" he whispered.
"We really do encourage bonding" the midwife told Connie, but that seemed to be a mistake.
"You bond with them then you stupid cow! They are with this dad because I've carried them for nine months then pushed them out! That's tiring so if I want to go to sleep then I will!" she screamed at her.
"Yes, of course" she nodded before walking out.

"I was rude wasn't I?" Connie sighed to Jacob.
"Just a bit baby" he laughed.
"Lie up here with me, I need to ring Grace now" she said.
Jacob got back onto the bed with Connie, holding the twins then passing her Mason before giving her her phone too.
She laid cuddled with Jacob as she spoke to Grace on the phone, who was very excited at the prospect of meeting her baby brother and sister.
Mr Dean came back in ten minutes later with some forms with details and data for the twins.
"I'm sure you already know but I do have to make sure. It is highly recommended to not have sex for six weeks. I will book you a check up for six weeks time Connie. I understand it doesn't always take 6 weeks for the bleeding to stop, but you need to be certain. Considering your profession I would allow you to trust your judgement but there's nothing wrong with waiting" he explained.

Jacob groaned and rested his head back on the pillow, "I'm going to spending six weeks entertaining myself. You'll have to sprawl yourself out naked in front of me" he said.
"Jacob!" Connie gasped, if he hadn't of been holding Jasmine she surely would have hit him.
"Sorry" he smirked.
"It's ok... I think, but if you two carry on the way you're going it wouldn't surprise me if I saw you again in 6 months" Mr Dean chuckled.
"No way"
"Nada"
"Never again"
"Not happening" Connie and Jacob said.
He laughed and shook his head, "I'll believe that when I see it" he said before wondering out.