Part 51

It had been six weeks since the twins were born, and both Connie and Jacob couldn't be more excited.
Grace and Nial, the puppy, were staying at her friends house as she had also gotten a puppy and they couldn't wait to introduce them.
"The twins are sleeping like angels" Jacob said as he came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Connie from behind.
She turned in his arms and smirked, "hmm, six week old angels. You know what that means" she whispered.
He grinned and picked her up, carrying her into the living room, "get undressed and wait here, I have stuff to get" he said as he put her down on the couch.

He came down a few minutes later to find Connie sat down on a blanket on the floor, wearing nothing but her vest top.
"Con? Why you wearing that?" he asked as he placed their box on the floor.
"I still have baby weight, I'm fat and I don't need you to see me like that, it'll put you off during sex" Connie explained.
"Woah, no way! Connie you're beautiful, you're sexy as hell and I love you no matter what. I'm not going to make you take your top off but I just need you to know that you're perfect" he told her.
"Thank you" she said with a smile then pulled her top over her head.

"Oh wow Connie you're... Bloody hell" Jacob said as he took in every inch of her body. Connie was right when she said she hadn't lost all her baby weight, but she was in no way fat. She had perfect curves that Jacob couldn't weight to explore.
She blushed a little, watching as his crotch grew immensely.
Jacob began to strip off, freeing his erection causing him to moan in delight.
He then took the lid of the box, taking out a bottle of lubricant as he wanted this to pleasure Connie so didn't want to hurt her as he made his way inside.
"How much of this are you up for, if any?" he asked her, not wanting to push her too far.
"Blind fold me, whip me, hand cuff me and fuck me" Connie replied.

Jacob's eyes went wide, "I'm trying to ease you in here babe, I don't want this to hurt" he told her.
"I'll tell you if you do, but let's at least try. Anyway it's only a little bondage" Connie smirked.
"You really are one of a kind" he chuckled as he knelt down on the blanket.
Connie smiled and held her wrists out to him which he looped the handcuffs around before slipping the blind fold over her head.
She laid down on her stomach, allowing Jacob to run the whip over her arse cheeks before hitting each one in turn.
Connie let out a moan in pleasure each time and Jacob only stopped when her arse was a deep red colour.

He rolled her over on to her back and looked down at her, "you're sure this is what you want?" he asked.
"Yes, but could you take my blindfold off please? I want to be able to see you" Connie replied.
"Of course baby" Jacob said gently before pulling it up over her head.
He then took the lubricant Amsterdam squirted some on to his hands, which he ran up and down his cock until it was completely coated.
"Ready?" Jacob asked earning an eager nod from Connie.
He lined himself up and pushed into her slowly, her back arching at every inch as she let out a satisfied moan.

Jacob stilled inside or her as her breath hitched, "you ok?" he asked.
"God yes" Connie moaned.
He began thrusting in and out if her slowly but giving her most of his length every time, and the cold of the lubricant only made the experience more pleasurable.
They both moaned and Connie left scratch marks down his back as he moved in and out of her.
"Oh god con" he groaned, he was so close and new he had to pull out.
Connie watched as Jacob ran his hand up and down his cock before letting go and shooting his liquid over her naked body.
It was Connie's turn to reach her climax, so Jacob reached between her legs and pushed two fingers inside of her, thrusting them in and out quickly.
She cried out as she released down his fingers, which he pulled out and brought to his mouth to lick clean.
"That was definitely worth the wait" she giggled.
"Hmm it certainly was Sweetcheeks" Jacob agreed.