Part 36

Connie and Jacob laid in bed together after their love making session, caressing her bump gently.
"So any thoughts on name? I know we don't know what we are having yet but as long as we choose two of each" Jacob said.
Connie smiled and nodded, "for a boy I like Mason, JJ, which is Jacob junior, Ollie or Eli" she said.
Jacob nodded, "Mason is cute, Ollie and Daniel?" he replied.
"Mason Oliver Masters, Daniel Jacob Masters as ideas for boys?" She suggested.
"I love them babe, now girls name?" he grinned.
"Jasmine, what about you?" Connie replied.
"Talia, Ziva, or Amira, although I do really like Jasmine so we could just put one of them as a middle name and use the other for a first name, Jasmine Talia Masters and Amira Ziva Masters?" Jacob suggested.

"Adorable" Connie smiled at him.
Jacob grinned and kissed her head, "I just want them to be healthy but i'd love one of each" he said.
"Me too muscles" she replied.
"Mini me and another mini you" he grinned.
"It would be perfect" Connie said.
"Just like you" he whispered.
Connie smiled and kissed his chest, she felt so content lying there with him and couldn't of been more in love as she placed her hand on top of his on her bump.
He turned his hand over and clasped his hand in hers, "I love you" he said softly.
"I love you too muscles" Connie replied as she closed her eyes.
Jacob did the same then very soon they were drifting off.

They both woke the next morning to their alarm but Connie groaned and pulled her pillow onto her head, "too tired" she muttered.
Jacob laughed slightly, "I'll take Grace to school then come back and we can pull a sickie then?" he said.
"Perfect idea" Connie replied, taking no persuasion at all.
He got up and got out of bed, throwing on his boxers, a pair of jeans and a hoodie.
"Thank you baby" Connie mumbled from the bed.
"Not a problem, back soon" he replied before kissing her head softly and walking out.

"Grace are you ready?" Jacob asked as he knocked on the door.
Grace opened the door a few seconds later, "yep, let's go" she grinned and ran down the stairs.
"What's got you so happy?" He laughed as he followed her.
"We have blueberry muffins for breakfast! And we are going on a school trip today!" Grace told him.
"Oh yeah, the theme park. When I was at school we didn't go anywhere like that. Boring museums and the local library" Jacob said as he grabbed a blueberry muffin and handed it to Grace.
"Thanks" she grinned before running out to the car.

Jacob arrived home twenty minutes later and went upstairs to find Connie sleeping in bed with the covers wrapped around her.
He smiled and stripped down to his boxers before managing to get into bed next to her.
Even though Connie was sleeping she instinctivly moved closer to him then he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head.
His hands were rested on her bump then he too closed his eyes although it only lasted a few seconds as he felt Connie squirm and a strong movement underneath his hand.
She groaned and opened her eyes as he looked at her in shock, "did you feel that?" he asked.
"Feel whaaaah" Connie gasped.
Jacob laughed, "strong kick like daddy then?" he smirked.

"Something like that, it flippin hurt" she replied.
"Aww baby" Jacob said as he held her close.
She laughed and rested her head on his chest, "once the kicking starts it doesn't stop" she said.
"Well that'll be fun for you" Jacob grinned.
"And for you, it'll drive me and my hormones nuts" Connie told him.
"Oh great, just what I want" he laughed and groaned.
"You love me anyway though" she smiled.
"Very true baby" he agreed before pressing his lips to hers.

Written for TheCasualtyFandom ❤️❤️❤️