Part 40

Grace came home from school and ran straight upstairs into Connie and Jacob's room.
"Mummy! Daddy!" She shouted as she bounded in.
"Oh" she said with a small giggle as Jacob pressed his finger up against his lips.
Connie was curled up against him sleeping peacefully, both of their hands resting on her bump under the quilt.
"Did you have the scan?" she whispered.
"Yes princess, we did" Jacob replied.
"Can I see a photo? Are they boys or girls?" she asked quietly.
Jacob nudged Connie gently, "babe, wake up" he said softly.
She stirred and snuggled into him, "I'm sleeping" she groaned.

"Mummy" Grace giggled, "I want to see the picture of the babies" she said.
"Ok" Connie said as she sat up sleepily.
She went to climb out of bed but Jacob grabbed her wrist and raised an eyebrow at her, "sure that's a good idea?" he asked as he trailed his hand down to the inside of her thigh.
"Oh, oh! Probably not, Grace pass me my handbag please?" she said.
Grace picked up her handbag and passed it to her, "I'll get a hug later when you've got clothes on" she said.
"Yeah sorry about that princess" Jacob smirked.
Connie hit him in the chest lightly then took the scan photos from her bag and handed them out to Grace.

"Do you know what they are?" Grace asked.
"Babies, they are babies Grace" Connie told her.
"No! Are they boys or girls?" She laughed.
Connie smiled, "you're getting a little sister, and a little brother" she told her.
"Yay!" Grace grinned.
She smiled and picked her robe up off the floor, managing to put it on without revealing herself.
"Come up here" she said as she patted the bed.
"Has daddy... Err has he got pants on?" she giggled.
"Yes I have, don't worry princess" he said.
Grace climbed on the bed and got in between them, "what's for tea? Can we have pizza?" she asked.
"I'm sure your mum would like that" Jacob said.
"Don't start Jacob. I'm pregnant, I get cravings. Deal with it" she said sternly.

"Grouchy" Grace giggled.
Connie raised an eyebrow at her, "do you want to say that again?" she asked.
"No" Grace said quickly.
Jacob laughed, "you go and order what you want from dominoes, we'll be down soon" he said.
"Ok, thanks daddy" Grace said as she got up then went downstairs.
Jacob smirked and put his arms around Connie's waist before pressing his lips to hers.
She melted into the kiss, looping her arms around his neck and sliding her tounge into his mouth.
Jacob's hands went up her robe to cup her breasts, running his thumb over her nipples slowly.
Connie moaned softly into the kiss as her tounge roamed his mouth.
They finally pulled away for air, grinning to each other.

"God I love you" Jacob said.
"I love you too muscles" Connie replied as she stroked his cheek.
He smiled and took her other hand in his then climbed out of bed, helping her up with him.
They went downstairs together to find Grace giggling away.
"What've you ordered missy?" Connie asked.
"Three large pizzas, three portions of wedges, 14 chicken wings, 14 chicken strippers, 5 tubs of ice cream, 8 brownies, 8 cookies, 3 garlic breads and 14 dough balls" she told her.
"Grace, we won't eat all of that!" Jacob told her.
"Speak for yourself" Connie said as she shook her head laughing.