Part 45

Connie and Jacob laid in bed together running their hands over her bump, "I can't believe we meet our children tomorrow" she grinned.
"I know baby girl, I can't wait" Jacob replied.
"Although there's one down side to it muscles, no sex for six weeks!" Connie groaned.
"I don't know how we'll cope" he said.
"Hmm, well I know I'm ready to pop but if you want to make the most of the time we have then I wouldn't object" she smirked.
"Oh really? In that case, take your clothes off Ms Chase" Jacob said then he climbed out of bed and got their box.

"I want you to fuck me Jacob, hard and fast, do anything you want to me" Connie ordered as she took off her gown.
"Connie you're 38 weeks pregnant" Jacob pointed out, his eyes wide.
"And? I want to make the most of it, we have a free house and it's the only sex we are going to get for the next six weeks. I'm up for it Jacob" she told him.
"If you say so sweetcheeks" he smirked then took the blind fold, lubricant, vibrator and whip.
Connie's face lit up then she quickly rolled over, propping herself up on her knees and elbows.
"Hmm very eager" Jacob said as he placed the items on the bed and took down his boxers, freeing his long thick erection.

First he took the blind fold and put it over her eyes, thenthe whip, slowly trailing it over her shoulders, down her back and to her arse.
Connie bit her lip, letting out a small hiss of pleasure as Jacob smacked her arse cheeks in turn with the whip until her arse was red.
Jacob then picked up the bottle of lubricant, then squirted it into his hand before applying it to his length.
She waited in anticipation, feeling him spreading a little between her arse cheeks before lining himself up.
Jacob's hands gripped Connie's hips then they both let out a groan as he pushed himself in.
"Fuck" Connie hissed as she gripped the satin sheets tightly.
He moaned and slowly began moving in and out of her, but ensuring to give her as much of his length as possible everytime.

Jacob picked up the vibrator, switching it on to the highest setting and pushing it up directly against Connie's clit, he was giving her everything she wanted.
"Oh baby!" she cried out loudly as Jacob began to pound into her with some force.
He was unable to keep quiet either, moans erupting from deep with in his throat.
Connie pushed her arse up further, giving him even better access so he could push into her deeper whilst the vibrator worked her clit.
With a hard thrust Jacob felt his muscles tense, pleasure running through his body as he exploded inside her arse.
This set Connie off and she cried out his name before cumming hard, her creams pouring out of her on to the bed sheets.

Jacob pulled out, both of them catching there breath as he pulled the blind fold off Connie and rolled her onto her back.
"What me, watch it all" he said seductively as he moved down her body and parted her legs.
Her breath hitched again, Jacob ran his tongue up and down her clit a few times before clasping his mouth around it and sucking hard.
Connie cried out in pleasure, her body shaking as she watched his head, his eyes locking with hers as he took three fingers and pushed them into her hot wet core.
"Fuck!" she screamed as her second orgasm of the night over came her body and she released over Jacob's fingers.
He smirked, pulling them out and placing them between his lips to lick them clean, "did we make the most of it baby girl?" he asked.
"Hmm, I'd say so Mr Masters" she replied.