Part 3

Connie walked into work the next morning then into her office to find Jacob sat at her desk with his feet propped up on it.
"Staff nurse masters get out of my office" she growled at him.
"Well good morning to you to sweetcheeks" he said with a smirk but it soon faded when he reaslised that she wasn't joking.
"I said get out!" She shouted at him.
He quickly moved his feet from her desk then stood up and walked out slamming the door behind him.

Connie sighed then sat down where he had just been the opened up her emails and began to work.
There was a knock on the door a few minutes later and Connie wasn't happy about it at all, "what?" she growled as the door opened to reveal Nurse Costoya.
"Sorry Ms Chase but you're needed in theatre" she said.
Connie switched off the computer in a huff then made her way to the ward following the nurse.

She left theatre three hours later and made her way back to her office followed by Jacob.
"Staff Nurse Masters do you mind explaining why you are following me like an F1 with separation anxiety?" She growled at him.
"I wanted to apologise for early, maybe you'd let me take you for a drink to night to make it up to you?" he said.
Connie followed her arms below her breasts and glared at him, "I don't think that's a very good idea" she said although she wasn't convinced.
He stepped closer to her and she backed away towards the door, "you know you want me Connie" he said.
Connie new it was true, his voice was driving her crazy again.

"You seem to think you are God's gift to women but I can assure you, you're very wrong. Now I suggest you get back to work if you want to keep your job" she said angrily before pushing him off and walking back into her office.
She sat down in her chair and lent back with a sigh, she wanted him, she couldn't stop thinking about him. It was driving her crazy, but she couldn't give into him that easily.
Jacob mean while had headed back to the ward, and he too couldn't stop thinking about her. He wanted her, he wanted to fuck her until she was screaming his name, until she could no longer stand, and he was going to have his way.

Connie went home that night, a certain nurse still on her mind, and ran herself a bath.
She took a bottle of wine from the cupboard in the kitchen then poured herself a large glass before going back to the bathroom.
She stripped herself of her clothes then climbed into the bath and rested her head against the foam cushion.
Realistically she knew that if she had accepted his offer of a drink he would probably be fucking her senseless right now but it was better this way.
Connie didn't date nurses, well she didn't date at all, she fucked, but not nurses.
Rich and powerful men that she could bring to their knees with so much as a glare was what she wanted.

The problem with Jacob was that he was beginning to bring her to her knees.
His voice, sexy, sultry, it was killing her.
She knew if she gave in her would break through her icy exterior almost instantly and that was one thing she didn't want.
Connie was known for her fearless strong willed personality, she would not compromise her professional integrity for a man.