Chapter 46: Wake Up Call

*ring*
*ring*
I looked at my phone and it was 9:15 AM. I answered the call.
"Amanda WAKE UP YOU NEED TO GET READY FOR THE CONCERT!!" Annabelle yelled. I rubbed my eyes.
"What concert?"
"The EXO concert?! Remember the one you were talking about yesterday!!!" She yelled. 'Oh my god. This was all a dream?' I though. I shook it off and got up.
"Annabelle guess what!?" I yelled back.
"Mh?"
"I got an extra ticket you can come too!!" I yelled.
"OMG OMG OMG!!! ILL BE THERE IN 10 Minutes!" She yelled and hanged up. I decided to hop in the shower. I kept on thinking about my dream with Baekhyun and the rest of EXO. It seemed so real. I stepped out of the shower and threw on some clothes and heard a knock. I opened the door and let Annabelle in.
"We're going to an EXO concert!!" She squealed.
"I know lets get ready." I said. I put my hair in a classic ponytail after ironing it and placed a black bow. I French braided Annabelle's hair into 2 parts and tied the ends with ribbon.
"Done!" I said. She looked in the mirror and gave a satisfying nod.
Annabelle decided to wear a skater dress and her favorite hat that said 'bad boy' with blue converse. I on the other hand wore a black tee with jean shorts and black and read converse.
"Ready?" I said grabbing a small hand bag and handing Annabelle her ticket.
"Yup!" She said and we both headed to the car. After arriving at the concert we took our seats and watched EXO preform 'monster' and 'lucky one'. We had such a great time. After it was over I got up.
"I'm gonna head to the restroom I'll be back in 10 minutes." I said to Annabelle. I started walking out of the stands and to the bathroom when someone ran into me knocking me over.
"O-oh I'm sorry." The guy said helping me up.
"B-Baekhyun?" I asked almost in complete shock.
"Yes and you are?" He asked me. 'OMG OMG OMG OMG HE ASKED MY NAME!' I thought.
"Amanda." I said casually. "That was a great performance." I said.
"Thank you. I hoped you enjoyed it." He laughed. I nodded my head. A little smiling. It got really awkward because he just stood there still grabbing my wrist when he helped me up looking into my eyes not saying a single word. After a few minutes he finally spoke up.
"D-do you want to go get some bubble tea after this?" He stuttered. 'OMG DID BYUN BAEKHYUN JUST ASK ME OUT?!?' I thought but kept my cool exterior.
"I'd love to." I said biting my lip. 'Oh shoot Annabelle' I thought looking back.
"What? What's wrong?" He asked me.
"I have an Annabelle." I said rolling my eyes.
"A what?" He laughed.
"An Annabelle.... One sec" I said running off.
"What took you so long?" Annabelle said.
"Come with me." I said grabbing her wrist.
"I don't care about the decorative soaps Amanda!" She yelled. I looked over at Baekhyun who was laughing like an idiot.
"B-Baekhyun?" Annabelle asked flabbergasted.
"We're going to get some bubble tea do you mind going home alone?" I asked her.
"Wait hold on she can come to we just gotta see who wants to come." He said leading us into a room. It was exos practice room.
"Yah! Everyone this is Amanda and Annabelle. I'll be back in a sec be nice to them." Baekhyun said and winked at me before leaving.
"Well hello there" Chen said standing heading to me.
"Who's the chick next to Amanda?" I heard lay say. "I'm gonna go talk to her." He said getting up.
"No you don't." Chanyeol said running to Annabelle.
"Hi I'm Chanyeol!" He said.
"I'm Annabelle."
"Do you want to go get some bubble tea?" Chanyeol asked her.
"I'd love to!" Annabelle happily excepted. At that moment Baekhyun came in the room.
"Me and Amanda are going to get bubble tea would you 2 like to join?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol and Annabelle.
"Sure." Chanyeol replied.
"I WANNA COME!" Sehun yelled.
"No to bad." Baekhyun said making him sit back down. We all just laughed. Baekhyun grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.
'Now I know this isn't a dream' I thought and went in the car with Baekhyun Annabelle and Chanyeol...........