Chapter 19: Hurt

Amanda's POV:
Later that day me and Baekyhun decided to go on a walk together. He tried to hold my hand when we were walking but I pulled my hand away.
"So tell me about yourself?" I asked him.
"Hm my name is Baekyhun I'm 24 years old and I love music." He said cutely.
"No, don't tell me about Baekyhun...tell me about byun Baekyhun not stage Baekyhun." I said getting a smile out of him.
"My favorite colors are red blue and black I love dogs and you and bubble tea." He said laughing.
"Ooo after this walk can we get bubble tea?!" I asked excited. He gave a little nod and we continued taking a friendly walk to the park. We decided to go sit on the swings for a bit. I just watched Baek at first but then I joined. I was staring at my shoes when something hits me in the head I fell to the ground and everything went black.
Baekyhuns POV:
I decided to sit on the swings for a bit. Amanda joined me a few minuets later. She sat down and just stared ahead.
"Amanda?" I said waiving my hand in front of her face. She didn't respond or even flinch she just looked forward like she was in a trance. I just kept swinging thinking that she's trying to mess with me. She snapped her head to me and kissed me on the cheek when a ball came and hit her in the head and she got knocked out. I carried her bridal style and called Chanyeol.
" YAH! CHANYEOL we need to get Amanda to the hospital NOW!!" I shouted into the phone.
" WHY?! What happened."
" I'll explain later cuz get your car and go to the park." I said.
Chanyeols POV:
Me and Annabelle were watching a movie when I got a call from Baekyhun.
" YAH! CHANYEOL we need to get Amanda to the hospital NOW!!" He shouted into the phone.
" WHY?! What happened." I said.
" I'll explain later cuz get your car and go to the park." He said.
"What's wrong?" Annabelle said.
"Somethings wrong with Amanda we need to get her to the hospital" I said grabbing my keys. We hopped in the car and drove to the park. I spotted Baekyhun holding Amanda and honked. He came and placed Amanda on the seat and buckled her seatbelt.
"What happened?" Annabelle asked looking like she was about to cry.
"I-I don't know?" Baekyhun responded.
Baekyhuns POV:
We arrived at the hospital a few minuets later. I unbuckled Amanda's seatbelt and took her bridal style. We ran in the building.
"We need help!!" I yelled.
"Over here!" A team of doctors came out with a stretcher. I placed Amanda on the stretcher and went there a door. A docter blocked me from coming in.
"It's alright Amanda! It'll be ok!" I yelled over the docters shoulder as they took her in the emergency room.