Chapter 11: Arraso

Amanda's POV:
I heard the front door close and I stood up and walked downstairs. No one was awake so I just opened the door when a voice stopped me from going outside, "Amanda you can't go out by yourself this late! Wait I'm coming with you." Kai said running downstairs.
"Hey what's all the noise about?" Lay asked.
"Lay since when have you been up?" I asked.
"Since Kai and Baekyhun had their little argument..." He responded.
"Argument? About what?" I asked.
"About you," Lay said, "you see Kai loves you, but Baekyhun didn't know, and he kept ranting about his problem to Kai," Lay said.
"Kai?! Y-you love me??" I asked turning to Kai. His cheeks turned 100 shades of pink before he gave a death glare at Lay and slowly nodded.
"Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked.
"Because Baekyhun liked you."
"Oh, Kai, I don't like Baekyhun though!" I said.
His eyes light up as he asked , "who do you like?!"
"Hmm let's see, he's tall, tan, loves chicken, and his name is Kai," I said with a smirk.
"Uhh I— Amanda I really like you too!" Kai said.
"Good let's keep it like that," I said as I kissed his cheek.
"Hate to interrupt this romantic moment but we still need to see who went outside." You 3 ran down the block looking for a member. A few minutes later Lay yells, "IT'S BAEKHYUN, I FOUND HIM!" Me and Kai lock fingers as we ran to Lay. Baekyhun was laying down covered in blood. "We need to get an ambulance!!" Kai said. Lay dials 911.
"Get Amanda inside, I'll get Baekyhun to the hospital"
"Ok" me and Kai said in unison. We started running back to the house when I tripped on a curb, twisting my ankle. I fell to my knees when a cry left my lips.
"JAGIYA!" Kai said picking me up bridal style running back to the house.
Lays POV:
The ambulance came and took Baekyhun on a stretchy.
"It's ok Baekhyun, everything will be ok" I said before they closed the door. A lady in a suit came to me and said, "he should be fine you can visit him tomorrow morning," before taking of. I started back to the house.
Amanda's POV:
Kai put me on the counter and said, "are you ok? do you need a docter?!"
"I'm fine. Just get me a bag of ice, my old crutches from the garage, and your lips stat!" I said.
"Gladly!" He said pecking me on my forehead, then grabbing a bag of ice and placed it on my foot. Then he carried me off the counter and into his arms "what about the crutches?" I asked.
"No need, I'll carry you where you wanna go." I nodded my head lightly as he took me upstairs. He placed me on the bed and came in next to me. My head rested against his sturdy chest. "There is one more thing I need to give you" Kai said smirking. As he leaned in closer you could feel his breath on your lips and he leaned in latching his lips on mine. "Lips " he said smiling. He kissed the top of my head and we fell asleep.
Lay's POV :
I stepped in the house and woke everyone up and informed them on Baekhyun's condition.
"Omg is he ok?!?!?" The members asked.
"He's fine, we will see him tomorrow so don't think about it to much and try to fall asleep, arraso? Goodnight" I then heard multiple goodnights as I turned the lights off and went to sleep.
I