Chapter 36: leaving

~2 weeks later~
Amanda's POV:
I woke up to the sound of music pulsing threw the house. I woke up and put my hair in a ponytail and was about the head downstairs when my door barges open and reveals Suho and Beakhyun.
"Oh Amanda your already awake!" Suho said shocked.
"Yea I was heading downstairs to see w~" I was saying.
"But you look ugly right now!" Suho exclaimed.
"Hey! She's beautiful and it's not my qfault you can't see it." Baekhyun said punching Suho in the arm. "Come on let's go downstairs!" Baekhyun said grabbing my hand yanking my hand with Suho following. When we got downstairs all of EXO was here.
"Surprise!!!" They all yelled.
"Baek what's all this?" I said to him.
"Well since your leaving today were having a little farewell party for you!" He said hugging me.
"Oh Baekhyun you didn't have to." I said kissing him. The kiss lasted about 5 seconds and everyone just stood there. I finally pulled away and looked at EXO who were starring at us with wide eyes.
"What its not like we've never kissed infront of you guys?" Baekyhun shrugged and laughed.
"True." Suho said.
"So let's party!" Sehun yelled running around the house.
There were balloons everywhere and trays of food. A song was playing and I didn't really like the song so I changed it to 3.6.5.
"Amanda I thought I told you to stop playing out songs!" Baekyhun yelled.
"But it's a good song!!" I complained and all the members starting singing with the song. After the song was over I played growl.
"Hey everyone lets do the dance in honor of Amanda!" Luhan yelled. I paused the music and said.
"No it's ok you guys don't have to." But Baekyhun picked me up and placed me on the dining table and told me to sit on the ledge from the kitchen. I sat down and watched EXO get into a huddle and Annabelle came and sat next to me.
"I can't believe your leaving!" She said hugging me.
"It's only for 2 years I'll be back don't worry."  At that moment a song came on. 'Oh no.' I thought as they were lining in position to do the dance....... To promise 'GOD DAMMIT! The feels song?!??!! I'm gonna burst into tears!! I already do just listening to it by myself. "Uh can you guys do a different song." I asked.
"What why?!" Suho said.
"It's her "feels" song apparently?" Baekyhun shrugs.
"Feels song!!! You have one of those?!" Sehun said laughing.
"What's a feels song!" Kai asked.
"It's a song that when ever you listen to it it makes you get the feels and you often just cry like you get the feels." Sehun said. All the members starred at me and I looked down.
"We're playing this song." Baekhyun said sternly. The members nodded and got I to position and they started singing when the song came on. It was only 30 seconds in and I could feel tears sliding down my face. Baekhyun made Eye contact with me through out the whole song. When it came to an end sehun stepped in front and was about to say " I promise you" like he does in the song but Baekhyun stepped infront of him and paused the music and helped me of the table. He looked me in the eyes and went on one knee and pulled out a little box from his pocket. With already tears streaming down my face from the song he looked me in the eyes and played the rest of the song and said "I promise you" in sync with the song and continued." I will always love you and I want to be with you forever." He opened the box and looked me in the eyes. " Amanda will you marry me?" I looked over at the rest of EXO and their eyes were widen with shock. I looked at Annabelle and she was exploding inside giving me two thumbs up. I looked back at Baekyhun and heard sehun yell. "NOONA SAY YES!!" Baekhyun gave him a death glare and looked back at me.
"Oh Baekhyun of corse!" I said running into his arms kissing His lips. We kissed for what was a long time and finally broke when Suho cleared his throat. Baekhyun put the ring on my finger and pecked my head.
"Don't ever leave me." He said pulling me into a hug.
"I promise you." I said quoting the song.
~3 hours later at the airport~
I had 5 minutes before I had to board the plane.
"Everyone line up to say your goodbyes to Amanda." Baekhyun said.
"Sehun will be first xumin will be last." I just laughed at how strict Baekhyun was being.
"By Noona! Remember us!" Sehun said giving me a quick hug.
"Bye Noona we will never forget you." Kai said giving me a long hug. The hug lasted for about 7 seconds before Baekhyun broke in.
"Too long of a hug we have 11 other people to get though." He said.
"Baekyhun I'm only leaving for 2 years and I'm not the queen ok?!" I laughed.
"Bye!!" Tao said.
"Bye Amanda! We will see you in 2 years!" Kyungsoo said.
"See aren't you happy you told him?" Chanyeol said. I gave a slight nod. "See you soon Pabo he said giving me a quick hug.
"BYE AMANDA!!!!!!" Chen said squeezing into a hug.
"Thanks for taking care of us." Lay said.
"Thanks for making our lives filled with more drama!" Suho laughed.
"Bye Amanda!" Kris said and patted my head.
"Bye Amanda. I'm happy you and Baekhyun are getting married when you come back! I hope your happy with him." Luhan said.
"Thank you Luhan." I knew he loved me. Suho told me but my heart belonged to Baekhyun and he respected that.
"Bye!!!!" Xumin shouted.
"Annabelle..... " I said as I saw her with tears in here eyes. " take care of the house I will see you soon." I said. She gave a slight nod and whipped her tear. "I'll be waiting until you get back. We will always be bestfriends." She said and I gave a slight nod. "Always." I said and turned to Baekhyun who was waiting. He gave me a huge hug and pecked my lips.
"Do you have the posters?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. He was afraid I would forget about him so he's making me bring dozens of posters of him and I promised I would hang them right when I got to my dorm.
"I love you byun Baekhyun." I said hugging him tighter.
"I love you to Amanda. Don't ever forget about me. I'll call you everyday." He said looking into my teary eyes.
"How can I forget you. You turned my life around, gave me a reason to live. You made me the happiest girl alive" I said looking at all the members. " you all did. I'll be back soon ok?" I said.
"We will all be waiting for you." Suho said.
"I promise you." Baekhyun said kissing my cheek. All the guys came crashing into a group hug when we heard the announcement.
"Now boarding the flight to Europe."
I looked at the guys and said. " that's my flight" I gave Baekhyun a last kiss on the lips and said "I promise you." And started walking to the plain. I saw the guys in the distance and waved. After boarding the plain took off. "Time to make my dreams come true"