Chapter 35: Carnival

Amanda's POV:
Baekyhun told me to get ready so I threw my hair in a ponytail and put on a bit of makeup changed my clothes and headed downstairs. I saw the rest of EXO with Annabelle.
"Omg everyone's here!" I said running to them.
"Noona!" Sehun said hugging me.
"Hey Noona!" Kai said.
"Hey Amanda I'm glad you and Baek are back together!" He said winking. Baekyhun came up to me and put his hands on my his. I moved from his grasp and said ," we're not back together."  Making all of them shocked including Baekhyun.
"So you 2 arnt a thing?" Suho said.
"I haven't gotten asked out since our break up so no we arnt." I said laughing. Baekyhun ran outside and lay was about to follow him but he came back holding a flower. He came up to me and went on one knee.
"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!" Annabelle squealed.
"Ooooo!!" Xumin said pointing.
Kai and Luhan just stood there and Sehun said.
"NOONAS GOT A BOYFRIEND NOONAS GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!"
"I knew you two were a thing!" Suho said. I just laughed and turned back to Baekyhun.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked taking my hand in his and giving me the flower.
"Of corse. I said and leaned down and gave him a short peck on the lips. He stood up and place his lips on mine again pulling me into a passional kiss forgetting about the rest of the members.
"Woah you guys got it going on!" Chen laughed and I pulled away.
"So what are you all doing here?" I asked.
"We need to make the next two weeks the best weeks ever staring today. We're going to a carnival!" Baekhyun said taking my hand locking fingers.
"Ooooo!!" I said as we all headed into the car.
~to carnival grounds~
Once we arrived we all stepped out of the car. Tao kris xiumin and D.O went to the food truck.
"Typical." Suho said and rolled his eyes. "Ok me Chen and Kai are gonna watch a show in 5 minuets so you guys can go where ever. Chanyeol and Annabelle headed to the Ferris wheel so it was just me Baekhyun sehun Luhan and lay.
"Where do you want to go?" Baekyhun asked me.
" let's go to the carnival games!" I said pointing like a little girl. We played series of games and won lots of prizes. After the games we all got hungry so we went to this pizza place. After we met up with the group and rode a few rides. Baekyhun was scared so he sat next to Suho who comforted him. I sat next to Kai who really likes rollicoasters so we had a blast!
After the rides me and Baekyhun went to the Ferris wheel. I sat next to him and he took my hand in his and I leaned my head agents his shoulder.
"Are you having fun?" He asked me." I nodded my head and said
"This was the best day of my life!" He laughed and we were on top of the wheel and could see everything and it was beautiful.
"Amanda......?" Baekyhun said looking at me squeezing my hand.
"Yes?" I asked looking at him.
"I love you don't ever leave me." He said kissing my hand. "Promise we will always be together?" He asked.
"I promise." I said placing a kiss on his lips. I looked over at the guys who looked like little ants but I could see sehun pointing saying,
"OMG NOONA IS KISSING HYUNG!!" I laughed and we finished the Ferris wheel and headed home.
~back at home~
When we got home I was so tired so I went strait to my bed. All the members left and it was just me Baekhyun. I fell asleep in Baekhyuns arms.
"I will miss you Amanda, buy your living your dream. I will see you when you get back. Plus we got a whole 2 weeks to have fun!" He said kissing my head and falling asleep.