Chapter 20: Us

Baekyhuns POV:
Amanda's been in the hospital for 3 days now and no sign of her being awake. I sat next to her for all of it. Watching her. I wasn't eating again but Chanyeol told me that it would hurt you if I didn't so I ate 3 meals a day. I was siting next to Amanda and took her hand in mine. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up so someone clutching my hand.
" Amanda! Your awake!" I said hugging her. " are you ok?!?" She let out a breathy "no" before saying I was squashing her.
"Oh sorry." I said kissing her hand.
" do you feel ok?" I asked.
"I feel perfectly fine!" She said. "Can we go home?"
"Sure" I said smiling.
Amanda's POV:
To be honest I wasn't perfectly fine."
~time skip back to house~
I ended up taking a nap.
~dream~
"OMMA OMMA!!" I yelled seeing her body on the floor. My eyes started to get watery and sniffed my suddenly runny nose.
" Shhh it's ok I'm right here." A man said hugging me from behind.
"Appa?" I asked holding his hands that were on my waist.
"No...." I felt the mans beating heart against my back. I turned my head to see Baekyhun. I turned around and gave him a huge hug all I wanted was him to hold me... Someone to care about me. "It's ok shhhh your hear now nothing bad will happen." He said stroking your hair. You felt more tears fall down your face. You closed your eyes and layed you head on his chest and closed your eyes you hear a man yelling and quickly pushed Baekyhun a side as you saw you father come to you holding a knife
" APPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" You yelled as he got closer he came running with the knife about to puncture you when he came. Baekyhun pushed you out of the was and took the knife in the chest instead. "BAEKYHUN NO!!!!!!!" I cryed as tears flowed down my face like a waterfall. "Please Baekyhun please please don't go!" I said clutching him in your hands. One of your tears landed on his face as he passed in your arms.
~end of dream~
I woke up screaming. Baekyhun came upstairs
"What's wrong? He asked.
"Nothing just a bad dream." I said giving him a reassuring smile. It was the same dream I had a few months ago. I tryed not to think about it.
" hey wanna get some bubble tea? I asked Baekyhun.
"Sure!"
~time skip to bubble tea shop~
We finished ordering our drinks and waited for them to be made. I was standing looking out the window when I felt Baekyhuns arms wrap around my waist.
"I love you Amanda." He said placing his chin on my shoulder.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked blushing.
"Hmm. I don't know..." I said unsure. I turned around and faced him still keeping his hands on my waist it put mine on top of his and said, "do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked smiling.
"Yes more then anything in the world" he said.
"Too bad" I giggled pushing his bangs out of his eyes and started to walk away from his hold. He pulled me back in and kissed me on the lips.
"No, to bad you're mine." He said smiling into the crook of my
neck.
" Arraso" I said resting my head on his. You both grabbed your tea and went home.