Chapter 10: The Incident

Baekhyuns POV:
I tryed to take Amanda's hand and apologize. I didn't know what came over me but she flinched and stepped back so I stormed into the guest room waking Kai up accidentally. "Hey you should go to bed its 2:15 AM" Kai said to me.
"Shut up Kai no one wants to hear you!" I snapped back.
"Excuse me?" Kai said. " You know your not the only one with problems right now ok?!" Kai yelled back.
"Oh is that so? Tell me Kai tell me all your 'big problems'." I said with attitude.
" hm where to begin?! I'm in love with this girl my best friend loves her to and he always makes the first move so I can't do anything about it!! And plus if I did you would kill me and Amanda wouldn't talk to you!!!" Kai said with his eyes watering.
"K-Kai? You like Amanda?" I asked innocently.
" just leave Baekhyun!" Kai said pointing to the door. I ran out and was about to go to Amanda's room to apologize but I saw her with Chanyeol. She was smiling looking at him. ' everyone can make her smile except me' I though as tears started forming. I grabed my bag and stormed outside. I ended up taking a walk to cool down my thoughts. I was crossing the street not looking both ways when I crossed cuz frainkly it was 2:30AM what cars would drive by. I continued walking when i dropped my water bottle from my backpack and bend down to pick it up when I saw headlights... After that everything went black.