Chapter 42: Not Again

Baekhyuns POV:
After finally getting everyone to bed me sehun and Annabelle were watching a movie. I heard a door close and I shot up. I looked outside and saw Amanda walking round the building. I smiled and went back inside. I continued watching the movie. 20 minutes passed and Amanda wasn't back yet... I got up and went outside. I looked around the building and didn't see her. I tryed calling her phone but she didn't answer. I stepped outside again and called. I heard her ringtone and slowly walked closer as the volume increased. Her phone was just on the floor. I picked it up and ran inside.
"Amanda's missing!" I yelled running in. Sehun and Annabelle looked at me an utter shock.
"What did you say?" Annabelle got up. And looked me in the eyes.
"Amanda went outside and I just saw her phone in the middle of the street." I said.
"How could you let her go out by herself you shit!" Annabelle said slapping me right across the face.
"Nows not a time to get pissed let's wake the others." Sehun said running into the room. A few minutes later Kai Luhan lay and Suho come out.
"The rest were so hungover they can bearly walk." Sehun said.
"What's going on?" Luhan said.
"Amanda's missing!" I yelled and all of them got wide eyed.
"I'll call 911" Lay said.
Amanda's POV:
I woke up and I was in a trunk. I started banging on the top yelling swear words.
"You better not talk like that in front of your father young lady." My dad says opening the trunk. 
"Your not my father. Your a monster!" I spat at him.
He carried me out of the car into this abandon place. I looked at the outside and recognized it. This place wasn't that far from my house! My hands were tied as my dad threw me to the floor.
"W-what do you want from me." I asked him shaking.
"I want you gone out of my way." He said holding a whip.
"What did we ever do?" I asked.
"We?"
"Me and my mom" I said holding back the tears.
"Your mother was cheating on me. And you. You were a mistake not ment to be born. Right when we learned your mother was pregnant we got married so we could take care of you together. Your mother started doing bad things. Drinking and cheating on me. I couldn't do anything about it because of you. I had to stay with her because of you. We were talking about a divorce. She said she would get custody of you and I thought it was completely unfair. I went on a rampage and ended in jail. I killed your mother so you would be in my custody. But he came along. What's his name? Baekhyun. What a lovely boy but he's interfering so I was gonna kill him, but he got away. And I thought what better way to get rid of a huge problem then kill the main cause of it! And sweet heart.......that's you." He said with a grin. 
"Do it then kill me!" I shouted "right here right now" I said. He shook his head.
"Ah why would I do that sweetheart?" He laughed.
"Don't call me sweetheart." I glared at him.
"Ah I won't kill you......not until I've had my fun" he said lashing my left shoulder with a whip leaving a blood scar.
Baekhyun POV:
The police finally came and searched the area.
"We will be on a lock down investigation for the next week until we find her. She will show up sooner or later." The man said with a nod. I went back to the house with Chanyeol Annabelle Kai Luhan lay and Suho. Everyone went to sleep but I couldn't fall asleep. 'Help is coming Amanda just hang in there' I said and eventually fell asleep.