Chapter 44: China

Baekhyuns POV:
I found her and I saved her, but she left me. Does she not love me anymore??
"Hey what's wrong?" Suho asked.
"Nothing nothing. I found Amanda." I said looking down.
"YOU WHAT?!? WHERE IS SHE?!" Chen Kai Lay and Annabelle came running in.
"I saw her getting whipped my bet dads she broke free and killed her dad. She went back to her house and I followed her........but right when she say me she ran to I don't even know where." I said letting tears fall.
"Well come on we need to find her!" Kai said running out of the house followed by the rest of the members.
"It's only 10 of us! She could be anywhere!!" I shouted. Kris Luhan and Tao left last month. We haven't really spoken to them though.
"Come on!" Kai said.
Amanda's POV:
I finally landed in China and blocked a hotel. I would stay there until I can find a job and then I can move into an apartment. I can't believe i killed someone. I can never go back. Never. I have to start my life over in China. Forget about EXO and forget about Baekhyun.
~a few days later~
I found a job. I would clean stages after performances. It's not the most glamorous job but it payed the bills. When I finally made enough money I moved into an apartment and met a girl named Brianna. We became instant friends and lived together.
"Brie I got to go to work I'll be back in a few hours." I said leaving the house.
"Ok!" She yelled back. It was this way for a long time. Just going to work come home and back to work then home.....its been really hard to forget about EXO but I can never go back......ever. Not after I killed someone.
Baekhyuns POV:
I saw Amanda and she left.
"Has anyone seen her?" Suho called out.
"No!" Everyone said. I looked up as Suho with tears in my eyes.
"She's out there and I'm not gonna stop looking till I find her."