Chapter 12: Betrayed

I had a dream that I couldn't really piece together but it must have been a bad dream because I woke up at 4:30AM with tears stained. I started to shift out of bed trying not to wake up Kai. I started to get up then I felt Kai's hands wrap his arms around my waist "No, don't leave me Jagiya" he said pulling me closer. I sat back down and looked into Kai's eyes. His face was really beautiful. My eyes focused on his lips. I've only had one real kiss. And I wanted to kiss him again, feel his lips massage mine... Unintentionally, I touched his lips with my hand. His eyes fluttered opened and I moved my hand away. I locked eyes with his. He kept kissing butterfly kisses on my jaw line and neck. He then put a long kiss on my lips and nibbled at my bottom lip. I stopped him though he gave me a confused look but it felt wrong and I couldn't stop thinking of Baekyhun.
"Jagiya?"
"Ne~" I said still closing my eyes.
"You're worried about Baekyhun aren't you?" He asked sighing. I nodded my head slightly.
"Yah, it's ok , I'm here now" Kai said as he pulled you tighter 'I know, that's the problem' I sighed to myself. I ended up falling asleep in his arms.
~The Next Morning~
I opened my eyes getting blinded by the light turned on by Sehun. "Wake up were gonna go see Baekyhun in the hospi~ what are you guys doing?" He asked pointing to Kai's arms around my waist with my face buried on his chest. I quickly pulled away from his embrace and ended up falling on the floor forgetting about my sprained ankle. Sehun ran to me and helped me up as Kai was still asleep. "Thanks, Kai, such a helpful boyfriend" I rolled my eyes and snickered.
"Haha we can never get him to wake up early."
"I know a way" I smirked.
I hopped over the bed and turned his head to face mine. I placed a soft kiss on his lips and held it there. A few seconds later, he responded to the kiss slowly getting up putting his hand on my chin. I pulled away abruptly before looking to Sehun "Told ya" I laughed and walked out of the room. Suho gathered the 4 members that were left the rest had to leave for singing lessons or recording.
"Listen up, everyone! Be ready in half an hour we're going to go visit Baekyhun in the hospital."
Everyone said ok and continued doing what their doing. I finished getting ready and about to go downstairs but I remembered my foot so I just laid frustrated on my bed letting out a sigh.
"Need help going downstairs?" Sehun said as he walked into my room.
"Yea thanks" I said as he tried to let me use his shoulder to prop me up but the problem was that he was too tall. Eventually just carried me bridal style down and grabed my crutches. I saw Kai snicker at Sehun and just laughed. All 7 of you were ready to leave to visit Baekyhun. It was you Annabelle, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Suho, and Lay. Chanyeol drove while Kai was talking to Suho and Sehun. "are you guys official?" Lay asked.
"Who are?" Suho asked.
"Kai and Amanda they just started dating yesterday!" Sehun said. Chanyeol asked if someone else could drive for a bit because he needed to "talk" to me. We sat in the back and everyone was just in their own conversations as Kai was driving.
"So you and Kai?!" Chanyeol asked aggravated. "What happened to Baekyhun?!?"
"He made a move before Baek did so..." I said getting interrupted "he couldn't make a move because he got hit by a car!!! It's your boyfriend's fault anyways!"
"What how?!?" I asked how Kai was brought into, "when they were arguing, Kai yelled at him to leave, so he did" Chanyeol said, "what you did is not cool Amanda you betrayed Baekyhun...." That word lingered in my mind, betrayed...