Chapter 23: Rage

Annabelles POV:
I went in my car and went strait home.
~time skip to house~
I went to the house and sat on the couch waiting for Chanyeol and Amanda to come home.
Chanyeols POV:
We stopped by the gas station and got gas so we came home a little late. When we finally got home we saw Annabelle on the couch.
Annabelles POV:
They finally arrived and I stood up as Chanyeol took steps closer to me.
"Hey Annabelle your bac~" he said pulling me into a hug trying to kiss my head. I pulled back and pushed him cutting him off.
" HOW DARE YOU!!!" I shouted at him tears forming. "Especially with my best friend! Not to mention you betraying Baekyhun!!" I shouted letting the tears fall.
"What?" Chanyeol said trying to take my hands.
"No, don't fucking touch me!" I said slapping him right across the face. His cheek was read and he held it with his hand. I could see tears starting to form in his eyes.... I wanted to forgive him so badly. Seeing him in this state, but I couldn't love him after what he did.
"AND YOU!" I said pointing to Amanda. "What the hell do you think your doing!! You have Baekyhun! After all this trouble you finally end up together and this is how you treat him!?!?" I said Pushing her to the floor.
"A-Annabelle what are you talking about?" She said getting up.
"Forget it I hope you and Chanyeol are happy together." I said running upstairs. "And I'm moving out."
Amanda's POV:
Me and Chanyeol? I thought. What is she talking about.
"What the hell was that?" I asked.
"She must have saw us at the ice cream place and thought we were dating." He said letting a few tears trickle down his face. "Well we gotta tell her what happened." He said.
"No! She doesn't even know the mans my father. She thinks he's dead!!" I shouted.
"Your telling her. Or I will myself." Chanyeol said crying.
Annabelles POV:
I went upstairs and dialed Baekyhun.
"Yebosayo?" I hear him reply.
"Baekyhun!!!! I need to tell you something! It's about Amanda " I shouted.
"WHAT! Is she ok?!" He asked worried.
" yeah she's fine but..." I said. I was unsure if I wanted to tell him...but I had too. "But she's cheating on you." I said in a whisper.
"What!? No way she wouldn't do that." He said worried.
"But she did...... And it's with Chanyeol." I said tears forming.
"No way. She wouldn't do that! What makes you think that?" He Asked.
" I went shopping and I saw them together eating ice cream." I said.
"It could have just been a friendly outing!" Baekyhun protested.
"But then Chanyeol hugged her and kissed her head!! Do you think that's a friendly thing?!?" I shouted. He was speechless for a moment then choked out a worried "I'm on my way."