Chapter 22: Get Away

Amanda's POV:
Baekyhun pulled my hand running to the car, away from the man, my father. ' how is that possible he committed suicide in the woods years ago?' I thought.
"Who was that?" Baekyhun asked concerned. I didn't want him to worry so I lied.
"I don't know or care. Let's just go home." I said putting on my seat belt.
~time skip to house~
When we finally went home baekyhun dragged me upstairs.
"What what?" I asked following.
"Who is that man?" He said sternly.
"I-I don't know?" I said shaking.
"Bull-sh*t now tell me who he is!?" He demanded.
"B-Baek I seriously don't know!!" I lied tears flowing down my face.
"Ok" he said with a sigh, " I have to go to vocal lesson I'll be home in an hour or so, arraso?" He said kissing my head. I nodded my head as he turned and left the room.
"How how how how how HOW!?!?" I cried out.
"How what?" Chanyeol said leaning agents the door.
"C-Chanyeol?" I stuttered.
"What's wrong?" He asked sitting next to me. "Do you want to talk about it?"he asked me. I nodded my head slowly avoiding his eye contact.
"T-the man...." I said as he started looking up at me. "He's my father...." I said looking down in shame.
"You father? What happened to him?" I told Chanyeol the story of my dad going to jail and killing my mom.
"I heard news that he killed himself over 5 or 6 years ago but I guess not." I said. Chanyeol looked at me in such a state of shock.
"Amanda..." He said speech less.
"And he killed my mom so I might be next." I said sniffling. I finally just stopped crying and faced my problems instead of crying about them. Chanyeol Engulfed me into a hug. I knew we were just friends and had no feelings whatsoever for each other so I was ok with it. I placed my head on his shoulder and just took a deep breath and calmed my thoughts.
"Hey let's go get some icecream. It'll be a mini get away for you." Chanyeol said with a smile.
"Arraso" I said standing up. "Where's Annabelle?" I asked looking around.
"She went to run some errands." He said. " we're outta milk" he said laughing. We both went in his car and he drove us to the nearest icecream shop.
~time skip to shop~
After we ordered we sat at a table outside and ate our icecream.
"You felling any better?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly
"Thanks." I said looking at my ice cream. A few awkward minutes passed. I looked around the scenery and saw my father standing at the cross walk.
"C-Chanyeol he's here" I said pointing to my dad. Then a car passed and he was gone.
"H-he disappeared!" Chanyeol said. "Come on let's get you home before something bad happens." I started breaking down into tears and just stood there. I don't know why but I couldn't move. Chanyeol comes and gives me a hug and puts his head on mine since he's so tall. "It's ok" he said and I followed him in the car and heading back home.
Annabelles POV:
I was going to the market to get some food for dinner. When I finished I went outside and headed to the car when I spotted Amanda eating icecream. I looked at the person sitting across from her and thought it was Baek but it wasn't. It was Chanyeol. I continued watching them as I headed to my car. They both got up and ran to a car but before they got in Chanyeol gave her a hug and kissed her head. I couldn't believe it. That son of a bitch is cheating on me with my best friend.