Chapter 25: Cry

Amanda's POV:
I didn't mean to hurt Baekyhun I just didn't want him to worry about me. I headed downstairs and saw Chanyeol icing his lip in the kitchen and Annabelle on the couch.
"We're Baekyhun?" I asked Chanyeol.
"He went outside." He said still holding his ice to his injury. "We should go get him."
"No you stay here you've done enough come on Annabelle were gonna go find Baekyhun."
I said grabbing a jacket.
"Ok" she said heading out the door with me. Our first instinct was the park so we ran over and looked around. "Let's split up I'll look by the playground you go to the field." Annabelle said. I started running to the field and saw literally no one out so I went to help Annabelle look at the playground.
Annabelles POV:
I started running to the playground and only saw little kids. Then I saw the mask man carrying an knocked out Baekyhun to a car. I started sprinting over to them and I caught up with him because Baekyhun was slowing him down.
"What are you doing?!" I yelled trying to get Baekyhun. The man pushed me to the ground and held a knife stepping closer to me. I got up but he got a deep slash on my side and I fell to the floor. The man took Baekyhun and got away. I layed on the floor using my hand to cover my wound screaming in pain.
"ANNABELLE!! What happened?!?" I yelled. Running to her.
"Y-your dad. H-he took Baekyhun." I said and blacked out.
Chanyeols POV:
Right when they left I grabed my jacket and was about to follow them just when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and 5 members came running in "SURPRISE!" They all yelled. I saw Suho Lay Kai Luhan and Sehun.
"Where you going?" Suho asked disappointed.
"I'll explain later but Baekyhun stormed out and Amanda and Annabelle went looking for him. We all know what happened last time he ran out so we should look for him." I said grabbing the house keys.
"You let the girls go out by themselves?!" Lay asked pissed.
"We'll talk later. We need to find Baekyhun. All 6 of us ran out the door and headed to the park.
Amanda's POV:
"DAMN IT" I yelled. I left my phone at home and I couldn't call an ambulance. I couldn't carry her too. So I sat their completely useless. A minute later I see 6 familiar faces run to me.
"A-Annabelle she got slashed! We got to get her to the docters." I said. Chanyeol picked her up and started running to the house.
"We're Baekyhun?" Lay said worried. I recalled what Annabelle said and bursted out in tears.
"Shh it's ok" Lay said giving me a hug. "The guy in the mask took him." I said hugging Lay tighter.
"That basterd!" Kai shouted.
"H-he's my father." I said and avoided eye contact. I just cried on Lays shoulder worried about Annabelle and Baekyhun.
"Come on we should head back home." Sehun said. We all started walking back home. I couldn't move I just wanted to sit and cry. Sit at the park and cry, but lay picked me up and forced me to go home.