Chapter 7: Meant To Be

Annabelles POV
"Hi I'm Chanyeol!" He said to me.
"And I'm Annabelle. Nice to meet you." I replied.
"This place is kinda boring, wanna go get some bubble tea?" He asked giving me a wink.
" I would love to" I replied.
~time skip to bubble tea shop~
"Wait you play how many instruments?!" I asked while laughing.
"About 6" he replied."but enough about me tell me about you." He said smiling. He really was a happy virus. Every time he smiled I couldnt help but smile like an idiot so I bite my bottom lip to stop myself.
Chanyeols POV:
I started to get pretty bored so I offered to go with Annabelle and get bubble tea. I was excited when she excepted. Annabelle is quite a beauty. Her hair down to her shoulders and her eyes that I could get lost in for hours. But one thing that caught my attention was how she would smile and bite her lip to stop. I liked it when she smiled. It made me feel on top of the world.
" So tell me about you" I finally asked her.
" umm I'm a 23 year old girl My name is Annabelle and I like bubble tea" she said and laughed. Her laugh was like melody to my ears.
" Glad I took you to get bubble tea then" I laughed with her. A few minutes passed and things started to get really awkward. We just started drinking our bubble tea and I got 2 pastries for us. She was saving hers but I was starving so I ate it there. Annabelle started laughing.
"What?" I asked raising a confused brow.
" you have some thing on your lip" she said still laughing. My cheeks heated up as I looked for a napkin but could find one.
"Here." Annabelle said as she swiped her thumb across my lip.
"Thanks" I said embarrassed.
She was telling me a story about her dogs Loosey and Henry and she used so many hand movements. I started laughing at her hands flailing trying to describe something. I grabed her hands and said," stop" while laughing. She gave me a confused look. I took her  petite hands in mine locking fingers. She looked me in the eye and gave a small smile.
"Your beautiful" I said not even thinking. She looked to the side while blushing. I took the opportunity to kiss her on the cheek. She looked up at me in surprise.
"We should head back." I finally said.
"Yea ok" she said giving a little nod and smile.
~time skip back to concert~
We walked in locking fingers and got some confused looks from the other members.
" Are you two a thing?" Suho asked. I looked down at Annabelle and said ," yes"
" we are?" She looked at me in surprise. I took her hand and kissed the back.
"We are." I said. She gave a smile and we met up with the other members.