Chapter 27: Search and Rescue

Baekyhuns POV:
"AGGGG." I let our a pained moan as Amanda's dad slashed me with his whip.
"50." He said satisfied and whipped my blood from his whip. I had lash marks all on my back and I couldn't move. I just sat their gasping for air. He finally left the room and I tryed to brake out of the rope he tied my hands with, but didn't succeed.
Amanda's POV:
It was around 1:30 AM and everyone was asleep. I looked in all the rooms to check and everyone was knocked out. I grabbed my jacket and headed out. 'Where would my dad torture Baekyhun' I thought about to cry. 'No nows not a time to cry I must save him.' I thought wiping a tear. I kept walking and I had an idea. 'An ally?' I thought. "The old house." I thought. We had a house before my dad when to jail. It was a nice small little old house but my mom was sick of the place. My dad loved it and said it had 'sentimental values' but when he left me and my mom bought the currant place I have now. When he got out he must have hid out all these years there. I started heading to the old house that was a few blocks down.
Suhos POV:
I woke up around 2:00 and went to get some water. I went to check on Amanda but she was gone.
"Amanda?! Amanda??" I said running around the house. The guys came out all tired and complaining.
"Amanda's missing!" I shouted. All they guys came running down and we heading out side.
"Where could she have gone?" I asked.
"She mentioned an old house they had a few blocks away!" Luhan said pointing into the direction of the house.
"Ok let's go." I said and we all started running.
Annabelles POV:
I was in suppose to be in the hospital for a 2 days. I had to get 7 stitches on my side and had to rest. Chanyeol never left my side though. I decited to take a nap. When I woke up I saw Chanyeols ears perk up and I laughed.
"Hi" I said fluffing up his hair.
"Hey yourself. He said putting my hair behind my ear.
"I'm so sorry about not trusting y~" I started but Chanyeol kissed me to shut me up. I got the message and kissed him back. He tryed to get onto the bed so we could cuddle but my side hurt to much so he stepped back
"Oh sorry." He said ashamed. I put his chin up with my hand and kissed his nose.
"It's ok." I replied.
Amanda's POV:
I made it to the old house and snuck threw my old bedroom window that was always open. I heard grunting and moaning and carefully went closer to the sound. I looked around the corner and saw my dad whipping Baekyhun. I bit my lip trying to hold back the cry of seeing him like this. My dad went into a different room and I bolted to Baekyhun. "BAEKYHUN!" I whispered coming to hug him. I saw all the lash marks on his back and started crying.
"Shh Amanda I'm fine." He said. " what are you doing here get out your not safe here!" He said. When in his worst condition he still cared about me and my safety. "I'm not leaving without you!" I said pressing a kiss on his lips. I started to try and undo hothead rope around his hands. "Amanda you don't understand. I'm just bait you dads gonna k~" he started then we heard loud foot steps.
"Well well well. Long time no see Amanda." He said crossing his arms.
"Father" I said standing up.