Chapter 16: Reunited

~3 months later~
Amanda's POV:
Me and Annabelle got settled in last month. She took my brothers old room and we completely remodeled it to her liking. We've been living with eachother for about a month and a half now.
"Hey Annabelle can you help me make din~ Annabelle!" I yelled mixing the pasta. I looked over and saw Annabelle giggling on her phone. "ANNABELLE HOPE CHU?!?!?!" I shouted taking her phone from her hands.
"Yah! What?" She asked aggravated.
"Stop texting Chanyeol and help me with the pasta!" I said tossing her phone on the couch.
"But it's important!" She said running to her phone. "Chanyeol comes back today and he's gonna come and visit!!" She said squealing. Chanyeols coming back! I haven't seen him in months. Ever since my situation with Baekyhun me and Chanyeol have become really good friends. Oh shoot... Annabelle must have seen my face expression because she asked me."What what's wrong?"
"I-s Baekyhun coming too?" I stuttered.
"Why? Are you missing your boyfriend!" She said smirking.
"Just answer my question" I said rolling my eyes.
"Umm in not sure? Do you want me to ask him?"
"NO — n-no I mean" I said starting to blush.
"Ok geez" Annabelle said continuing texting Chanyeol. There hasn't been a day that pasted by for the last 3 months that I haven't thought oh Baekyhun. Rather he's in my dreams or my thoughts he's always just there. I didn't want Chanyeol to think I still loved him which I do...but I shouldn't bring him into this mess.
" what time is he coming?" I asked.
"Hmm 20 minuets. Oh and he has a surprise!!" She shouted excited.
" 20 MINUETS?!?!? I need to make dinner!!" I shouted stumbling into the kitchen.
" Chanyeol said he'll pick something up on the way." I sighed in relief and started watching a movie and ended up falling asleep.
~20 minuets later~
Baekyhun POV:
Chanyeol told us that he was taking us somewhere for a sleepover. I didn't really care where. For the past 3 months I couldn't sleep at night. Amanda never left my mind once. We pulled up into a familiar neighborhood. 'Amanda's! We're going to see Amanda!' I thought.
"We're gonna see Noona!!!" Sehun shouted in the back while all the members started cheering. All except me. We all got out of the car and Chanyeol went to her door and knocked. All of us were behind him. A few seconds passed and the door opened Annabelle was standing their in disbelief looking at all the members. " you brough all of them?!?" Annabelle asked.
"Surprise" Chanyeol said hugging Annabelle. " I missed you so much" Chanyeol said kissing her cheek.
"Where's Amanda?" Kai asked.
"She's knocked out on the couch." Annabelle replied pointing to Amanda.
"You guys stay down here I'll take Amanda to her room." Chanyeol said kissing Annabelle on her cheek.
Chanyeols POV:
I picked Amanda up bridal style and carried her upstairs to her bed. I placed her down gently and started shaking her awake.
"Amanda?" I asked.
"Hm?" She mumbled still closing her eyes.
"It's me Chanyeol." I said. Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up urgently.
"CHANYEOL!" She yelled. "Hi! How are you?!" She asked.
"I'm fine. All the guys are downstairs waiting for you." I said.
"Wait all the guys?" She asked.
"Yes Amanda it's time to talk to him." I said.