Chapter 4: Relization

Baekhyun's POV:
I went upstairs and walked into the room on the left as she instructed me to, "This must be her brother's room or her boyfriend's," I said to myself as I opened the door with anger rising. I looked around and sat on the bed. "Hmm, nice room" I said trying to push the thoughts of the girl having a boyfriend away. I got up to use the restroom when I saw a door on the right. "Hmmm, I shouldn't go in as she told me not to, but....." I couldn't help myself as I opened the door to her room I stepped inside and her room was relatively neat. A made bed, neat desk, and she even had a instrument section in her room with a keyboard, guitar, and a clarinet, but that's not what caught my eye. What did was hundreds of EXO posters all on her walls and one particular picture of me right smack in the middle. I grinned to myself as I crossed my arms. "I knew she had a shrine of me" I said out loud feeling a warm feeling take over me. Then I heard my name being called from downstairs followed by footsteps coming closer to me. Her door flung wide open. "I knew you had a shrine of me," I said still looking at the posters. " Why can't you just admit you love m~" I fell at a loss of words when I turned to see her tear stained cheeks and runny nose. I ran to her and put my hands on her shoulders. " What's wrong? Are you hurt?! Who made you cry? Are you ok? What happened?" Questions kept falling out of me like a waterfall.
"I told you not to go in my room!" She said as more tears fell down her cheeks and she kept banging on my chest. "I told you not to! Why did you do that!?" She yelled. "Why Appa Why?" She yelled in a shaky voice with tears still streaming down her face.
"Appa?" I asked in a gentle tone. "Tell me what's wrong?" I asked my voice getting gentler. She didn't answer. All she did was fling herself towards me and just hugged me. I returned the hug letting her cry in my shoulder.
"I'm fine just a bad dream" she said sniffling.
"Come on, you think I'd believe that? Tell me what happened tell me the truth."