Chapter 40: Confronting

Amanda's POV:
I hid my face with my hands. Baekhyun stepped toward me and pulled my my wrist. 'Oh no' I thought.
"Jaji!!! When did you get back?! I missed you so much!!" He said hugging me. He's all I've been thinking about in Europe and as much as I wanted to hug him back I couldn't. I clenched my fists to prevent me from hugging him. I pulled away and said. "Miss me? It sure doesn't seem that way!"
"What are you talking about? You haven't been answering my texts or calls for the past 3 days I was worried sick!" He shouted at me his voice rising in anger. "And you've been back and didn't tell me? And now I see you with Chanyeol?! What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled. I let out a angered chuckle.
"What the hells wrong with me? Maybe you should ask yourself what the hell is wrong with you! You ungreatful jerk!" I shouted.
"What did you just call me?" He looked into my eyes showing nothing but anger.
"Yah! Baekhyun your cheating on her!" Chanyeol interrupted. Both me and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with wide eyes. I completely forgot he was in the room. Chanyeol looked at Baekyhun with an angered face but before could say another word Baekhyun grabbed one of my wrists and was being pulled out of the room.
"Yah! Come back I need to see what's happening." Chanyeols yell was muffled as Baekhyun shut the door behind him. He completely ignored Chanyeol and dragged me into the next room. He pushed me on the bed and said "explain." In a stern voice.
"What do you mean explain. Explain that I've worked my butt of the past year to come back earlier. Do you want me to explain how stupid I was thinking you would still love me after these years. Or do you want me to explain how painful it is to come back and see you kissing another girls cheek!" I yelled. "I don't know what hurts me more. Seeing you kiss the women or me still loving you."
"No listen jaji~" he started.
"No listen to me Baek. When I saw you with that girl I felt so stupid. You promised me. You lied and cheated on me!" I bursted into tears.
"No let me explain!" He pleaded.
"No Baek I should have just let you go 2 years ago and." I got cut off
"It was for a drama!" He yelled.
"W-what?" I asked dumbfounded.
"The kiss was for a dramas. I was even suppose to kiss her on the lips but I requested for the cheek only because your lips are the only thing that can go agenst mine." He said hugging me. I just balled even more.
"Baekhyun I'm so sorry I-I didn't tell you I was back." I stuttered.
"Shhh it's ok your back now with me and that's all what matters. He said kissing my head.
"We should tell the others." I said looking at the time and it was pretty late.
"No I've already not talked to you for 3 days. It's my turn to be selfish. They can wait another day. He said kissing my lips. My god how I missed him so much.
"We can go back to my hotel for the night." I said.
~at hotel~
We were watching a movie in bed cuddling. I looked at him and saw he wasn't look at the movie but at me.
"I love you." I said kissing him.
"I will always love you to....I promise you."