Chapter 45: Together At Last

~year and a half later~
Me and Brie finally settled and bought a small house. Nothing's really been happening I'm living my new life. I had to go to work today so I started to drive to the center. I went inside and the concert was over. I grabbed a broom and started cleaning when someone bumbed into me.
"Oh sorry." I said looking up being face to face with none other then Luhan.
Luhans POV:
I had just finished my performance and went to get some what're when I accidentally bumped into a girl cleaning the stage.
"Oh sorry." She said looking at me.
"Amanda?!" I yelled giving her a hug.
"O-oh hi Luhan how are you." She said stepping back.
"Where have you been all this time?!?" I asked angered. I looked and saw people were starring at us so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a room.
"Luhan can we not talk about this?" She asked looking down.
"Amanda do you know how worried we were?! Everyone thought you were dead and Baekhyun!! He's been going crazy looking for you!!" I shouted.
"I can't go back Luhan! I can't! Ever!" I yelled tears falling down my face.
"What happened?" He asked holding my face in his hands wiping my tears.
"I killed my father. I was gonna go to jail! I had to get away! I can't go back I can't go to jail and end up like my father!" She said falling to her knees. I pulled my phone out and called Baekhyun.
"Hyung what do you want I'm looking for Amanda." He answered.
"Well stop cuz I found her. I'm sending her back to her house she should be there tomorrow." I said and hanged up. "Why did you run away Amanda?"
"B-because I'm a murder!" She yelled at me.
"It was an act of protection! You wouldn't end up in jail!" I yelled at her.
"W-what?" She asked getting up.
"Come on let's get you back to California." I said picking her up.
"B-but Brianna!" She yelled.
"Brianna? Who's that?" I asked setting her down.
"My roommate! We got to go pick her up." She said.
"O-ok." I said and ran to the car with her following. I let her drive back to her house and picked up Brianna.
"L-L-LLUHAN!!!!!" She yelled.
"Amanda?!? What is this."
"I'll explain later. We're going to California." Amanda said and she hoped in the car.  When we reached the airport we took a plain to California.
Baekhyuns POV:
I got a call from Luhan and he said he found Amanda and that she's returning.
"LUHAN FOUND AMANDA SHES COMEING BACK!" I yelled out the dorm. Everyone came running out.
"NOONA?!" Sehun yelled.
"YES SHES COMING BACK TOMORROW!" I said crying.
"Hyung why are you crying?" Chanyeol asked. Patting by back.
"I get to see her. I get to see Amanda after all this time." I said.
"Come on everyone get back to sleep we will go to her house tomorrow and party!" Suho yelled. Everyone cheered and fell back asleep.
Amanda's POV:
~the next day~
Me Brianna and Luhan landed and we drove to my old house.
"Where are we going Amanda?" Brie asked me.
"To my old house. You me and Annabelle can live together. I think we will all be great friends." I said smiling. Brianna gave a nod and smiled. We finally reached the house and opened the door.
"AMANDA!!" All the EXO members and Annabelle were in the house holding a cake.
"ANNABELLE!" I said running to her tears falling. I gave her a massive hug and felt her tears on my shoulder.
"Amanda I missed you so much!" She sobbed.
"Annabelle I missed you too! I lived with Brianna for a little bit while I was in China do you think she can move in?" I asked.
"Of corse!" Annabelle said. I gave a sigh of relief and motioned for Brianna to come. The 3 of us just started talking when I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned around...
"BAKEYHUN!" I yelled and threw my arms around him. "I missed you so much!" I yelled sobbing.
"Then why did you leave me?" He asked. I unhooked my arms from him and looked him in the eyes.
"Where were you those 8 months when I needed you most! You left me! I though you didn't love me anymore. A-and when I killed my dad I couldn't even look at you. I was a murder! I had to leave!" I said balling.
"You killed him because you had to! It's not your fault you wouldn't have got to jail." He said kissing my cheek. "And I will always love you Amanda." He said and took my hands. "Your still wearing the ring I got you." He said with shock. "I-I've never stopped loving you." I said. He placed a passionate kiss on my lips.
"Don't leave me like that ever again." He said hugging me. I looked over his shoulder and saw the rest of EXO awkwardly standing there. "GUYS!" I yelled bringing everyone into a group hug.
"WE MISSED YOU!" Suho yelled along with everyone's cheers. I looked over at Annabelle and Brianna who were laughing at something on there phones. I knew the 3 of us were gonna get along. I turned back to Baekhyun.
"I love you." I said hugging him.
"I love you too." He said returning the hug. "And I will never leave. I promise you..." He said kissing my lips. After that all the members left except for Baekhyun and Chanyeol.
"ANNABELLE!! Tell me how you and Chanyeols wedding went!!" I yelled.
"It was amazing I have picture I have to show you later but it's getting pretty late we should all go to bed." She yawned. Brie slept in the guess room and Annabelle and Chanyeol went in there room.
"Let's go to bed." Baekhyun said pulling my hand. I followed and we both got into bed. I looked up at him and me made a cute aegyo face. "I love you." I said kissing his cheek.
"I love you too." He said and we both fell asleep........