Chapter 37: School

When the plane landed I texted Baekhyun.

Just got of the plane heading to my dorm!- Amanda

YAY! Be sure to hang the posters up. FaceTime me right when you finished hanging them!-Baek

I know I know Pabo I miss you already! How are the guys?!-Amanda

We are all sleeping at your place and Kyungsoo is cooking dinner-Baek

Ah poor Annabelle! I have to drive to the dorm I'll face time you later! Love you.-Amanda

Love you!- Baekhyun

It was a half an hour car ride and when I finally made it to the school.
It was a huge campus with lots of buildings. I went to my designated building and found my room. I went inside and sat on the bed. I started unpacking when I got a call.
"Are you at the dorm?!?" Baekhyun said.
"Yes I am." I said and he hanged up. I shrugged and threw my phone on the bed and started to hang my Baekhyun posters. After I finished I got a FaceTime call from Baekhyun.
"Whaaaat?" I said trying to sound annoyed but I ended up laughing.
"Let me see the posters." He said laughing. I turned the camera around and showed him all the posters. He gave a little nod in approval. I sat on the bed and said.
"So what's going on over there?"
"Not much pretty boring with out you." He said smiling. " I miss you Amanda. How much longer till you get back?" He asked in a whiny tone.
"Dude I just got here! So about 2 years." I laughed. He let out a frustrated sigh and said
"I'm counting down the days." He laughed. "I have to go but I'll call you later!" He said when I heard the door twist open. "Love you!" I blushed because who ever opened the door could hear.
"I love you too." I said and hanged up. I looked up to see a man who looked about the same age as me. He saw me blush and said.
"Haha talking to your parents?"
"No my boyfrie~ well actually my fiancé." I said correcting myself.
"Oh woah when are you guys getting married?" He asked.
"Um in not 100% sure but when I finish my studying." I said licking my lips.
"Well congra~ woah fangirl alert." He laughed pointing at all my Baekhyun posters.
"Hey my fiancé made me put them up not my fault." I laughed.
"Why would he make you put up posters of EXO's Baekhyun?"
"Because he IS Baekhyun." I said laughing.
"What no way." He said not believing me.
"It's true I'm engaged with EXO's Baekhyun." I said pulling out my phone calling him. "I'll show you proof." After a few rings he answered.
"Amanda I told you I had to go. What is it?" He asked laughing.
"Baekhyun?"
"What? Do you not know who your own husband is?!??" He asked pretending to be hurt but laughed.
"Nope that's all I needed! Love you Baek I'll call you later!" I said.
"Love yo~" he said but I hanged up cutting him off. The guy just starred wide eyed.
"See?" I said chuckling. "So who are you.?"
"I'm Andrew, I'm suppose to give you your schedule." He said handing me a small stack of papers. I took them and felt my phone buzz. It was Baekhyun
facetiming me.
"Baekhyun what do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes.
"I wanted to see your face." He said smiling.
"Awwwww" said Andrew.
"What was that?" Baekhyun asked.
"This guy named Andrew who gave me my schedule and who keeps ease dropping on our conversations." I said laughing. "He was just leaving though."
"I am?" He gave me a confused look.
"Yes" I said pushing him out of my room. " I'm gonna unpack I'll call you later. Bye" I said. And hanged up on Baekhyun. A few seconds later I got a text from him.

You didn't say I love you:(-Baek

Too bad-Amanda

love you -Baek

Love you too Pabo- Amanda

I tossed my phone on the bed.
"This is gonna be a great 2 years. Even though I won't see Baek I already made a new friend! I can't wait to start studying."
Chanyeols POV:
All they guys decited to sleep over at Amanda and Annabelles. I went into me and Annabelles room and saw her asleep on the bed. Well she was asleep until sehun ran in the room "CHANYEOL DID YOU DO IT YET?!" She stood up and looked at both of the guys. "Shhh" I said looking at him.
"Do what?" Annabelle asked stretching.
"Nothing. Do you want to go get some bubble tea?" I asked. "Sure!" She happy excepted. We both headed to the car.
"Um....Chanyeol didn't you pass the shop?" She asked. I had a very important question for her and I wanted to do it in the bubble tea shop where we first met when we first we're together. "We're going to the other bubble tea shop. You know where you and me had our first date." I winked.
"O-oh ok." She said and fell asleep. When we got there she woke up and we got our drinks.
"Why are we at this bubble tea shop?" He asked me.
"You'll see" I said smiling.
After we Finished our drinks we got back in the care and I drove to the center where we I saw her for the first time.
"What? Why are we going here?" He asked really confused.
"Do you trust me?" I asked and she gave a little nod. I took her hand and we both got out of the car. She stood outside while I grabbed a chair and took her to sit in it.
"Close your eyes" I said. I already decorated the place with lights and roses. I went on one knee in front of her and said, "open." She opened her eyes and saw me kneeling in front of her with a little box with lights flashing behind me saying 'will you marry me'. "Annabelle Hope Chu will you marry me?" I asked seeing tears in her eyes.
"Of corse!" She said hugging me tight. I hugged her back and we went to the car. We drove home and told the guys.
Annabelles POV:
"OMG OMGOMG AMANDA?!!!!!" I yelled into the phone.
"What?"
"Chanyeol proposed!!!!!" I squealed.
"OMG NO WAY!!!!!" She replied. "When's the wedding?"
"In 2 weeks!" I answered.
" WAIT YOUR GETTING MARRIED BEFORE ME?!?!!" She asked. I just laughed and said "yes".
"Omg I'm so happy for you but it's really late here and I was trying to sleep." I heard her say.
"Ok goodnight!" I said and hanged up.
Amanda's POV:
I know school just started but I couldn't wait to see everyone. I was chasing my dream though.
"This is gonna be a fun 2 years." I said and fell asleep.
~Police station~
"Code red code red someone has escaped."
"What who?!"
"Don't k ow his first name but the father of Amanda Streva