Zombie!Matt x Reader x Zombie!Tord: Die For You; Part 3 (Final)

Start from the beginning

I laid her down onto the ground. Placed my head onto her chest. Her heart was still beating. But she wasn't breathing. I tried pushing her chest down multiple times, but it didn't work. There was only one think I could do. I felt my face burn up. I pinched her noise down and opened her mouth. I gulped slightly. I lowered my head closer to her lips. I smashed my lips into her's. I tried CPR on her. I followed this process multiple times before her eyes shot open. I pulled away with my fave as red as a tomato. She turned to her side and coughed up the water in her lungs. She then turned back and looked at the sky. She didn't even notice I was there. She stayed like that for a few moments before closing her eyes and falling asleep. I scratched my cheek in awkwardness. Then I looked up and noticed something. There was a human skeleton under some trees. I walked over and took its right arm. I then followed up and but attaching it to my missing park of my body, my left arm.

"Groovy."

I smirked as I made a fist with it a couple times. I looked back at sleeping (Y/N). I lifted her up and started carrying her into an abandoned building, safe from other zombies.

I laid her down on a bed that I found on the third floor. I moved her hair out of her face and smiled. She looked so peaceful. I got up and walked out of the room, locking it in the process. Better safe than sorry. I started walking down the stairs. As I was about to walk out the door, I found a nice looking hat. It looked like a commanders hat to me. I took it and put it on. My hair had gotten wet so I needed something too look good on my head.

I walked out the building only to see a herd of zombies outside. They were all over the streets, but I didn't mind. I was "one of them" after all. I noticed there was a scooter next to the building. This'll help me get around faster. I grabbed it and used it as a transportation. As I rode it around, I realized I was extremely smart among these zombies. I gave out cheesy smirk. I rolled into the herd of zombies. After awhile I finally reached the other end of the group of zombies. Just as I got off the scooter, a random came up to me.

"Oh my god! Are you alright? You look terrible!"

I glared at him in anger. I opened my mouth wide and attacked him, eating his flesh in the process.

Tord's Pov

The current had slowed down enough so I could finally swim to shore. It was extremely hard to considering I only had one leg and half a leg. I used a near by tree for support.

"Crap..."

After much hopping, I finally made it into the city. My clothes were soaked. Shook most of it off before proceeding into the city. Then I could see Edd and Tom hiding behind a corner, coming up with some kind of plan. Edd took notice of me and quickly ran over to me.

"Oh my god Tord! I thought you had drowned!"

Edd began. He helped me over where they were hiding.

"You can't get rid of me that easily."

I chuckled. Then it hit me.

"Wait where is (Y/N)?"

Turned back at Edd, he had a guilty expression on his face.

"Well!?"

I raised my voice.

"S-She was try t-to save Matt... b-but ended up falling i-into the current as well."