Chapter Forty-five

London Neils^^

Layla

"Do you think Stacey-Lynn is okay?" London asked.

"Yea, Ryan went home!" I said going into our classroom. Mrs. Colton was writing something in my agenda and pulling books out from my desk.

"I'm sending work down to the office for you two tomorrow." She said as I got my backpack. I pulled my grey hat out and put it on. London was brushing her big hair out of her face and I giggled.

"Stop laughing, Layla." She smiled.

Mrs. Colton put our agenda's in our backpacks and we made our way out of the class.

On the walk back Ryan walked down the hallway with ice on his elbow.

"I thought you went home?" London asked.

"Shut up! You're in so much trouble, Layla! My dad is going to talk to your mom!" Ryan said angrily. I frowned and stuck my hands on my hips.

"I'd like to see you try, Ryan! You don't even know how scary my dad and mom are!" I sneered.

"You're stupid, Layla. You both are and Stacey-Lynn! You all suit each other!" He yelled.

"Layla!" My mom snapped.

"Bye Ryan." London said. I didn't say anything I just hit his shoulder and he groaned in anger.

"I hate you Layla." He said.

"I hate you too."

Isabella

"How come you never told me about Stacey-Lynn?" I asked her as I brushed out her hair.

"I don't know. She doesn't talk." She said.

"Yea, something may have happened. She is probably a really nice girl, huh?" I asked.

"She is. She is really pretty too. Ryan, Adrien and Cole were making fun of her and pushing her into the sand pit." She explained.

"Who are these boys?" I asked.

"Ryan is really mean. He yelled at me today and said his dad was going to talk to daddy. I told him that daddy is scarier than his dad." She said.

"He won't do anything, sweetheart. Don't worry about it." I assured.

"He is just mad because I beat him up. I think he is scared of me." She laughed. I turned her around so that she was facing me and I sighed.

"Listen, Lay. You can't be fighting all the time." I said.

"But principal Thomas said you used to fight." She said and I groaned.

"I know. I wish I hadn't because I made a lot of enemies. I didn't have a lot of friends beside your uncles."

"London is my friend, and Stacey-Lynn." She denied.

"I know they are, but listen you can't keep getting in trouble. For me, Layla please." I begged.

"I'll try. But what do I do if Ryan is being mean to Stacey-Lynn?"

"You tell a teacher, sweetheart. Try to do it okay?" I asked and she nodded. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you. Now come on, daddy brought home some snacks." I smiled taking her hand and walking into the living room.

----

AN:

Now it's up to you guys, do you want me to write a story about Layla or Andrew before he started the Rivers Mafia?

Or both????