Chapter Nineteen

Isabella

"Elegant and a classy mother fucker." I smirked. My dress looked black but it was really a deep midnight blue. I pushed a small piece of hair back and my aunt Tessa smiled.

"My boys and girl look so beautiful." She said taking numerous pictures.

"Okay you guys have a good night and be safe!" She said as we walked out of the door.

I had a huge corsage on my wrist with three flowers. They got one made for me and each flower is their own.

"After you m'lady." Damian said opening the front door for me.

"Thank you, Mr. Samms." I nodded while getting in. Carson was driving while Damian and Trevor sat in the back.

While we were driving to the hotel it was at, we all tried to guess what colours people were picking to wear.

"Allison." Carson stated.

"Red." I answered.

"Black." Trevor said.

"Red with black lace." Damian smirked.

"Damian we are guessing dress colours not bra and underwear colours." I sighed.

"Come on, Bell this is more interesting. Okay, KC." He said.

"Dark blue." Trevor answered quickly and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"T you need a little KC in your life?" Carson asked. Trevor's cheeks turned red and I laughed while patting his knee.

"Chill, T. KC is cute and she is nothing like Allison and her other dweebs. Low key I think she is just hanging out with them for shits and giggles." I said.

"Sure she is. Alright Hailey." Damian grinned.

"As in my cousin Hailey? You're sick dude." Carson sighed.

"Hailey is cute dude. She won't go for me because you snaked me." Damian pouted.

"Why would I let my baby cousin date you? You're a monster." He laughed.

"Anyways, what do you think?" Damian asked rolling his eyes.

"Purple. Maybe like a plum." I said.

"Alright I can see purple...with white. The girl is an angel."

"Damian, dude." Carson warned.

"I'm joking brother. Alright Bell how about Adrianna?"

"Pink and silver with only a bra. I get a sense that she is a freak like that." I said.

"I can totally see that! A little blond with blue eyes? She's unstoppable." Damian laughed.

Carson pulled in and we all got out and I made sure my dress did not get caught in the car door.

I stood in between Carson and Damian and we walked in. I handed our tickets to Hailey who in fact was wearing a deep purple dress.

"Hey guys." She smiled.

"Hailey." Damian smirked and she shook her head at him.

"Hey Hails." Carson smiled.

"Have a good night, I'll see you guys in there!" She waved.

"Did I not say dark purple?" I asked as we stepped in to the crowded banquet hall. We picked a random table that was empty and we all sat down.

"Damn there is Allison." Damian smirked looking at the brunette wearing a tight black dress.

"Trevor said black didn't he?" I asked and he nodded.

"I did. I said dark blue for KC and you said pink and silver for Adrianna." He said and I nodded.

"There's KC." I said pointing to the tom boy wearing a two piece dress. It was royal blue and it looked good on her.

"Along with Adrianna." Carson said. Adrianna was wearing a silver dress with her hair up in a bun. Mitchell stood a bit away from her talking to Tyler and he wore an all black tux. He looked really good, he didn't have a hat on for once and he looked really, really good.

You already said that Bella, stop it.

"Mind if I sit?" Someone asked. I turned back to see KC who looked around. Trevor glanced at me with pleading eyes and I smiled.

"Go ahead, KC." I said and she smiled and sat down.

"I figured for one night I could sit with a different crowd. You guys seemed fun last time at the barn party." She said.

"We are fun if I do say so myself. But you hang out with hot chicks and that is always fun."

"Hate to break it to you Samms, it's not fun. All we do is gossip and talk about guys. I just want to talk about something else for once. Pull a couple of pranks, you know?" She asked.

"You should have been with us a couple of weeks back when we put frogs and fish in Mitchell and Adrianna's lockers." I laughed.

"That was priceless. I recorded her running away and screaming." She laughed.

"No way, we recorded it too." I laughed remembering the good memories.

"Yo I gotta warn you, Bell. Adrianna hates you." She said.

"Ah who doesn't?" I shrugged.

"Quite a few people but Adrianna hated you because she caught old Mitchy boy staring at you." She said and I felt my heart begin to race.

"Good I told her to watch her back." I smirked.