Chapter Eight

Isabella

"Fuck Bell you really do look like shit." Carson noted.

"These fucking night terrors are unreal. My aunt Tessa said I was trying to claw my way out of the house. Look at my nails." I sighed showing my cracked and broken nails.

"Man you need to be tied down or something." Trevor said with a mouth full of food.

"Dude, I bet you'd like to see Bell all tied down." Damian smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we not be sexual for five minutes?" I asked tossing my empty water bottle at Damian's head. Trevor had a slight blush and shook his head and I laughed.

"Hey." Carson said nodding his head past me. I turned slightly to see Mitchell walking towards me. He wore a t-shirt and he had tattoo's covering his right arm and half of his left arm.

"Bella." He smiled.

"Mercer what the fuck did I say about you calling me Bella?" I asked popping a sunflower seed into my mouth.

"I probably wasn't paying attention. I have a concern and a proposal for you." He said sitting down across from me. Damian stiffened next to him and Carson leaned forward towards Mitchell's friend.

"Did we say you could sit the fuck down?" He asked.

"Does it look like we care? We're talking to Isabella. Not you." He snapped back.

"Tyler cool it." Mitchell warned.

"Carson, let's hear what the little shits have to say." I said amused.

"So quick question, how the fuck do I stay down at the station for five hours and you are down there for half an hour?" He asked.

"Poor baby did you have a nice nap on the wooden bench without me?" I cooed.

"Alright, alright I get it. I can't do shit because you got family everywhere. I have a proposal for you." He said.

"Let's hear it. Can't promise you anything, doll but what I can promise is that I will listen and hear you out." I smiled.

"Word on the street is that you're not selling anymore." He smirked.

"It's not safe, someone has a bunch of friends who are snakes." I chuckled.

"More like groupies who are in love with my charm and beauty." He said.

"Oh so your lovers don't want to see you get hurt? Cute. Anyways they stopped me from selling so just a little warning, I see any of them with you not around they are fair game and I will do permanent damage." I warned.

"How about this, I need to sell but I can't do it without having to dish out more bribes to get myself out of being locked up. Friendly competitors?" He asked.

"Mitchell...I just have a quick question for you." I said.

"Do you think I'm a fucking idiot? You fuck me over once and it's over. That little bitch of yours fucked everything up. If I catch word that you are selling which I will because I know everything that happens here; from who is fucking in grade nine to who is scared of me in grade twelve. It's done with Mercer." I said.

"You're not even going to be reasonable? For me?" He asked flashing me a perfectly white smile. My heart stopped slightly and I shook my head.

"No boy gets in my way, Mitchell I have a mafia full of gorgeous men." I assured as the bell rang.

"So where does this put us, Rivers?" He asked standing up and folding his arms across his large chest.

"Two mafia members who happen to go to school together."