Chapter Thirty-one

Isabella

"You motherfucker!" I yelled whipping the pregnancy test at Mitchell who sat on my couch.

"Isabella!" He yelled.

"You pissed on this!" He said moving away from it.

"You complain about piss yet you're all up in my vagina eating it like the last super." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"And...it's positive. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh how about the fact that we are both nineteen years old!" I screamed.

"Why are you screaming? It's a new day and age, Bella. Christ I know people who are getting married right now." He said.

"Mitchell why didn't you use a condom?" I asked.

"Woah, woah, woah. Let's rewind back two months ago baby, you went all cowgirl on me and said 'you're lucky I'm on the pill.' I thought the pill meant the actual pill! Not the shot. You know those have defects all the time. You haven't heard the stories?" He asked.

"I had the shot while I was fucking Carson and I never got pregnant and most of the time he wore protection." I said.

"Okay, not that I'm saying it's your fault but you sank down on me all gun-ho and ready to go." He said and I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"Fuck I know. Christ I can't have a baby I have night terrors, I can't wake up screaming in front of him or her."

"Right, about that. Carson, Damian, Trevor, Deacon, Kane and Tessa and I have all agreed that you should go see someone...about that." He said nervously.

"See someone? About what?" I demanded becoming defensive.

"Love relax. It will be helpful to see if we can make this go away. What if I am away one night? You don't think I haven't noticed that you have been sleeping better because I am here?" He asked taking my hands into his.

"The doctor is going to say I'm crazy." I sighed.

"He will not. It's a traumatic event in your life that has taken a toll on your mind. You want peaceful dreams." He assured.

"I don't know..." I sighed.

"How about I go with you? I can sit in on one session?" He suggested.

"You'd do that and listen to my annoying thoughts?" I asked smiling a bit.

"Of course I would." He promised lifting my chin and lightly pressing a kiss to my lips. I smiled and he hugged me tightly.

"Your pee stick is still on the couch." He whispered.

"As I said previously. You have been up in my vagina and everything. If you can't handle pee how are you going to handle birth?" I asked.

"When the time comes I will be prepared. But as of right now, put this away. Put it in a baggy, frame it...just don't put it on the seat that I am sitting on." He said handing it to me. I sighed and grabbed it going into my kitchen and putting the test into a baggy.

I walked back into our room and I placed the baggy next to the picture of my family and I.

"A baby without you here. I don't know what to do..." I whispered lightly touching the frame. I glanced at the next picture over which was of Deacon, uncle Kane, aunt Tessa and I.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on aunt Tessa's name.