Chapter Two

Carson Levi^^

Isabella

"Hey Bell." Landon greeted.

"Masterson, how's it going?" I asked pulling out the cash from my pocket and placing it into his hands.

"It's going excellent now, beautiful." He smiled while counting out the cash.

I patted his chest and went to my uncle Kane's office. He was in charge of the Mafia now until I was finished school.

"Isabella, how was school?" He asked as I opened the door to his office. My cousin Deacon sat in a chair along with a couple of his boys.

"It was okay." I shrugged settling my bag down into one of the chairs.

"Isabella." He said and I quickly smelt my jacket.

"Fuck." I whispered closing my eyes.

"What did I tell you about smoking, let alone on school grounds Isabella." He sighed holding out his hand. I placed two lighters, half an empty pack of cigarettes and about an ounce of weed into his hand.

"Really Isabella?" He sighed.

"What? It's not like I sell drugs at school." I laughed sarcastically.

"You're drawing too much attention to yourself, you reek of smoke and your eyes are a wonderful red." He said.

"I was tired." I admitted and he stopped moving and sighed.

"Your aunt Tessa is going to take you home. Deacon and I have to work late. Make sure you do all of your homework."

"Yes, sir." I said saluting him and he smiled shaking his head.

***

"So your uncle ransacked you?" Damian chuckled. We sat at my dining room table because I had a project to do.

"He did. Said I could risk getting caught." I shrugged.

"You will get caught, Isabella. Hell I think Landon is out of his mind giving you stuff to sell at school." My aunt Tessa said. She was cleaning up our dishes from dinner.

"I have to get used to it aunt Tessa. If I want to lead this group one day." I sighed.

"Grace said you had the intelligence to be a doctor or a lawyer, not a criminal." She sighed.

"I'm not a criminal, I'm a strong female leader." I smirked.

"Isabella that sarcasm of yours came right from your father." She sighed.

"Aunt Tessa don't worry so much, I know what I'm doing and no one will be able to stop me. My wit and charm allows me to fly by everyone." I smiled.

"That or because every male specimen looks at you and wants to fuck the life out of you." Trevor laughed.

"Trevor. Language." Aunt Tessa scolded. The boys were always over at my house that my aunt was a second mom to them.

"It's true, aunt Tessa. You should hear what goes on in the change rooms." Damian said and I dropped my pen and gave him a 'what the fuck' look.

"Damian, I do not want to hear what is said in the change rooms. Let's change the subject. Are you boys excited that it is your last year?" She asked.

"Senior year, lots of parties, sex and other fun stuff." Damian said stretching.

"How come no one likes to just enjoy school work anymore? Or hanging out with your friends? Now it's all sex and drugs." She sighed.

"Aunt Tessa what are we doing right now? Hanging out with our best friends." Carson grinned.

"I know, you four have been inseparable since grade two. Always causing teachers havoc and me once you four hit thirteen." Aunt Tessa smiled while kissing my head.