Chapter Thirty-five

Isabella

"God all my nice clothes don't fit anymore." I sighed, fixing my long sleeve shirt. Damn this kid was getting big.

"Wow, Isabella Rivers pregnant? I heard you were too badass to settle down, let alone have a kid this early." Someone smirked. I turned and a woman held a gun towards me.

"Who the fuck are you? I can still kick your ass." I said and she chuckled and put her gun away.

"Relax, I'm here to just talk." She said and I folded my arms and placed my gun on the desk.

"Nice, look sorry it was just a precaution. I'm Drew Donaldson, my great, great, great...great grandfather- I think. Ran this Mafia for a small time while Andrew Rivers was in hiding. His name was Blake Donaldson."

"Yea I know. So what's up?" I asked typing her name into my computer. I pulled up her file and her face came up onto the screen behind me.

"Looking me up? Look I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been running on my own a bit and I noticed some of my men coming back from selling...empty handed." She noted.

"Your boys are the ones in my territory? No matter your last name you don't get to sell on my territory. Some people learned the hard way." I laughed remembering what happened to some of the Mercer girls.

"Yea I figured once my boys said the men were fairly good looking and had matching revolvers. I knew right away who we were f.ucking with." She sighed.

"Okay and what do you want?" I asked.

"Pushy. Look I'm new into this, my parents are God knows where-they could be dead for all I care and I don't know what I'm doing. I know how to shoot though and I can charm a homeless man out of his last penny. Let me join." She begged. She actually begged, I liked this I had a lot of power.

"How do I know you aren't here to kill me?" I asked.

"Even if I wanted to kill you, why would I? I'd have a hundred men on me for the rest of my life." She said.

"I suppose I could use a woman that is not an entertainer." I sighed.

"Trust me, I just want to help. I have been wearing the same clothes all week. I barely have money." She sighed.

"Here, this should cover a week at the local hotel." I said dropping a wad of cash on the table.

"A-are you serious?" She whispered stunned.

"Yea, take it. And here buy some new clothes. Dress classy." I winked.

"I can't believe this. You don't have to do this."

"I want to. Just know if you fuck me over you got a hundred men on you." I smirked.

"Don't worry. I just want to get into this."

"Good, go get a room and some clothes and come in tomorrow." I ordered.

"Of course." She nodded while rushing out of the room.

"Who's the hottie?" Damian asked walking in and Carson smacked the back of his head.

"Drew Donaldson. She was the one bringing dealers into my area. She wants to work for me. She has no money so I gave her a job." I explained.

"She's cute. It's about time you have a female member. Maybe you can find a friend in her." Trevor teased.

"Girls cause drama." I said bluntly.