Chapter Thirty-four

Isabella

"Why are these guys trying to come into our territory." I whispered while looking down at some reports Landon had given me.

"Hey, hey!" Damian said cheerfully while walking in with the boys. I glanced up at them and shook my head and chuckled.

"Woah, what's with the dress? Isabella Rivers doesn't wear dresses." Trevor noted.

"I'm gaining weight and I feel like a cow. By the way it's a skirt and a t-shirt, T." I said looking down. I was wearing a loose black skirt that was short in the front and long in the back and the tank top came over my small stomach.

"Ah it's the same thing." Trevor said brushing me off.

"You're not getting fat, it's normal." Carson said.

"I'm getting fat and I feel like a whale and I want to eat everything in front of me, I'm also tired and my feet are swelling and even though I'm pregnant, I want to fuck the life out of Mitch." I said going on a small rant.

"Last part was not necessary." Damian said.

"Uh no, no, no, no, no, I heard you say you want to fuck Hailey on the regular and I have heard how good KC is." I said.

"Dude, I told you to not talk about Hails like that." Carson sighed smacking his arm.

"Oh fuck off you're just mad because we all got someone except you." Damian teased.

"Don't worry, Carson that one girl will come along." I smiled.

Just then the door opened and in came a galloping puppy. He sniffed the air once and came over my way.

"Hi Maxy baby!" I gushed bending down and picking him up. I soon wouldn't be able to do this much longer. Max was getting bigger. Despite being the runt he was getting huge.

He licked my cheek multiple times and I smiled and placed him down and then stood up slowly.

"My back has been fucking hurting as well." I muttered holding onto my lower back.

Mitchell came in and he was wearing a tight black workout shirt and matching shorts. He had taken Max on a jog with him, Max was full of energy constantly.

The boys immediately began cooing over Max and Mitchell came over and rubbed my back and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Your back hurting?" He asked curiously while rubbing it.

"Yes. I just went on a rant to the boys. I'm also hungry, tired, my feet are swelling so I have to wear flip flops and I literally want to fuck the soul out of you." I said whispering the last part. He tossed his head back and laughed at me and I huffed folding my arms.

"What do you want for dinner? I can run to the store with Max and we can also pick up some snacks." He said and I smiled pulling out a notepad.

"I want Doritos, Cheetos, Reese's, Dairy Milk and I want Pepsi." I said writing it down I handed it to him and he nodded placing the paper into his pocket.

"And what do you want for dinner, I will pick it up on the way home." He said.

"McDonalds!" I said excitedly and he nodded again and then turned to Max.

"Max come here buddy." He called. Max hopped out of Trevor's lap and ran over and Mitchell picked him up.

"Say goodbye to mommy." He said and I rubbed Max's head and let him lick my cheek.

"See you soon." I said pressing my lips to his quickly.

"See you in a few." He assured.

"You guys act like you have been married for twenty years." Damian groaned.

"You know when he stops your night terrors, buys you a dog, rubs your feet and back, buys you snacks and is phenomenal in bed with listening. He's the one." I smirked.

"What a pussy." Damian teased.

"Damian if I had you in bed, both of your hands would be cuffed to a bed post. Just ask Carson." I smirked.

"She's rough. I felt like a different man in bed with her." Carson said changing his voice to a higher pitch.

"Isabella you're a weird chick but this is why we're best friends." T laughed.