Chapter Twenty-two

Isabella

"Mother fucking stupid asshole!" I screamed while grabbing a knife off my desk and flinging it at the picture of Mitchell I found. It went for his forehead along with the other four knives.

"Only five today?" Carson smirked while stepping in with the boys. I frowned and crossed my arms over my black button up shirt.

"So far. What's new with the Mercer's today?" I asked opening up the large touch screen TV. I pulled up the Mercer's file and looked at all their recent activity.

"They have taken more land." I said referring to the orange colour that was growing.

"We had three guys who dropped and went to the Mercer's." Trevor sighed.

"Another few? Someone must be on the inside. It has to be. How else would they have known about my night terrors like Sonia knew? Carson and Trevor; talk to Deacon and tell him what's up and listen in on anything suspicious. Damian talk to the girls." I sighed. Damian and Hailey had been seeing each other since prom and that was six months ago (I know time lapse) and Carson had asked me to make Damian work with the ladies to make sure he is faithful.

"No that's okay. I will take them." Carson assured and I raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, T and Damian talk to Deacon and the boys. Carson talk to the girls. I want to know everything about every single person. Down to how well they know Mitchell and Nick Mercer." I said.

"Got it boss." T said and the boys left my office.

My phone began buzzing and I picked up my phone and pressed it to my ear.

"Will what's up?" I asked.

"Bell! It's Craig!" He yelled breathlessly.

"Woah, woah. Hold on, what?" I asked frowning.

"Craig shot Deacon! I'm taking him to the hospital now. Craig is the inside source with the Mercer's. I saw inside his bag, I saw your Melatonin bottle and a whole file on you. I saw your name on the Melatonin and I asked him about it and he pulled out his gun. He shot Deacon and ran. He's been pulling everyone out- Fuck I should have known!" Will yelled.

"Will relax, just make sure Deacon is okay." I pleaded.

"Okay, I will Bell." He said gulping and taking a deep breath.

"Keep me updated." I said before hanging up. I made my way to the lounge and hit the alarm that sent all the members into the huge lounge.

They all came running in fast and I moved the curtains to reveal another touch screen TV. I opened up Craig Newton's file up on the screen.

"I just got a call from Will. Craig Newton is the Mercer's inside source. He had stuff that belonged to me and a file on me. Will confronted him and he shot Deacon they are both on the way to the hospital. I want all eyes watching the Mercer's. They shot one of us and took from us so the war is on. You see any I give you permission to shoot on sight." I ordered angrily.

"Be careful." I said before leaving the room. I stormed back to my office and grabbed another knife and screamed before flinging it at Mitchell's picture again.

Mitchell

"You did what!?" I yelled into the phone. I was in my room for the time being speaking to Nick and Craig on the phone.

"He found Isabella's melatonin and file." Craig said.

"So you fucking run, you don't shoot! You know the new rules, now they are coming after all of you- for blood!" I yelled angrily.

"I know which is why we need you back here Mitchell. Bring all the help you can get because I know for a fact that Isabella sent her guys out. We took seven of their members." Nick said.

"You guys are fucking idiots. I told you to leave them alone! Bella wasn't coming after us and we weren't going after them. We had peace between us and we were growing. No we are going to get shot down again." I sighed.

"Just bring anyone you can and we can do this. Mercer's don't give up that easily. Come on Mitchell we need you here." Nick said.

"I hate you." I muttered before turning off my phone. I turned and punched the wall in front of me and breathed heavily while looking at the prom picture of Isabella. Tyler had taken it while we were...you know making out and I kept it. I liked it, I thought we looked good together.

"Isabella is going to murder me and then bring me back and murder me again." I murmured.