Chapter Three

Damian Samms^^

Isabella

"Alright boys, two's are pick up two and Queen of spades is pick up five." I said dealing out the cards. We were in the cafe and had nothing better to do so to pass the time we were playing cards.

"Hey did you see the new girl? She's grade eleven, but oh my." Damian said happily.

"Poor girl. You got her in your sights and she hasn't even been here a full day." I teased.

"Ah fuck off I got girls lining up at my door. I'm just waiting for you to come knock on my door, Bell." He winked.

"You're a man whore Damian I will never be down for that." I said putting down a queen of spades making him pick up five.

"Oh you're just evil." He said.

We all laughed and I glanced at the doors to the cafe and frowned once I saw a group of boys and two girls walk in.

"Woah, woah. What the fuck is this?" I asked gesturing to the front.

"Oh I saw some of them in gym and I never really got a good check on who they are." Carson said.

"I don't like this. I think I have seen them before." I said watching as they walked by us to the empty table next to ours.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Louis walked up to them and one of them shook his hand I saw something being passed over and he handed some money back.

I frowned and he walked by us and I cleared my throat.

"Louis." I stated and he nervously looked at me.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked.

"Look it's nothing personal, Bell they are just cheaper." He shrugged.

"No you don't get to call me Bell, you just fucked yourself, Louis. Get the fuck out of here before I rat you out." I said. He quickly walked away and I put down my cards and bit my knuckle.

"Holy shit Bell." Trevor whispered and I glanced at him.

"I don't like people fucking up my business." I said. I looked back over and one of the guys winked at me before laughing with his friends.

"Shit." I muttered hitting the table with my fist.

***

"Bell, how is it going?" Landon asked leaning against the bar.

"I didn't sell today." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"New kids and they took all my buyers because they are cheaper."

"New kids?" He asked confused.

"A group of them. They stole every single one of my buyers." I sighed. He walked past me and I followed him into my uncles office.

"Landon? What's up?" Uncle Kane asked.

"Bell said there are new kids at her school taking all of our buyers with cheaper product." Landon explained.

"Who are they?" Uncle Kane asked.

"I don't know." I whispered.

Uncle Kane sat down and quickly began typing away on his computer quickly.

"That's bullshit." He whispered.

"Why? What's up?" Landon asked.

"The Mercer's. Trying to come in to our territory. It's a bunch of their kids." He explained.

"Mercer's?" I asked.

"A newer Mafia, trying to place a foot into the ranks of us and other big Mafia's. Just lower the prices and see what you can do." He said.

"Can I kick their asses?" I asked.

"No, I'm not in the mood to get you out of big suspensions." Uncle Kane said.

"Aye, aye captain." I nodded while saluting him.