Chapter Four

Trevor Dales^^

Isabella

"Hey Bell we heard you were charging ten bucks a pop." Allison said standing next to me with her friends.

"Yep. You buying?" I asked.

"Yea, four." She said handing me a couple of tens. I handed her a small envelope and we went on our way. I made my way down the hallway stuffing my hands into my leather jacket.

As I rounded the corner I saw the local security guards making their way down the hall, checking random students and lockers.

"Oh fuck." I whispered. I turned and coincidentally I happened to bump into Carson.

"Carson, pretend you are talking to me." I said grabbing the leftover pills and shoving them into one side of my bra.

"Fuck, who snitched?" He asked referring to the cops.

"I will give you a hint. They are new kids who run in the Mercer Mafia." I said angrily.

"That's who they are? Shit be careful." He said. We walked down the hall and a guard glanced at us.

"Come on, she looks suspicious. Leather jacket? Bad attitude? Red eyes?" One of the Mercer's said. The guards came towards me and I held up my hands.

"I swear you have to have a reason or a warrant." I said.

"Yes, drugs were found yesterday." One guard snapped angrily. I looked at the Mercer kids angrily as they all smiled and waved. The guard roughly pushed me against a locker and began running his hands down my leggings.

"Dude are you feeling up a minor?" Carson asked.

"Quiet or you're next." The guard snapped.

"Fucking security guards. You guys think you are real cops but you're not." I chirped.

"She's clean, why don't you go back to the closet honey and work that little mouth of yours." He said.

"Bite me." I snapped as they walked away.

"You Mercer's trying to gain respect by snitching? Classy." I said.

"Please, honey one of your buyers fucked up yesterday. Louis cracks under pressure." One girl said.

"You guys got Louis in trouble? Nice job." I said clapping sarcastically.

"What's going on here?" Someone asked pushing past the Mercer's to get to his locker.

"Just dealing with a little Rivers." One guy smirked leaning against the lockers.

"Just a little hint of advice, boys. Don't fuck with Rivers family members." I warned.

"She's fiery, eh? I like this." The guy moving things around in his locker said.

"Anyways, it was nice meeting you, I should go do what I do best according to those security guards. Just stay out of my way okay, kids?" I smiled.

"Thanks, Rivers but we're good. You should stay out of our way." He said stepping towards me.

"Look kid I don't even know your name. The Mercer's are a dying Mafia that has no fight and no talent." I whispered.

"It's Mitchell. But honestly I think the Rivers have been around long enough. It's time for someone new." He smiled.

"Mitchell? That's an ugly name." I said.

"I'm wounded. Work on your comebacks and insults Isabella. You're going to need it." He smirked turning and walking away.

"Work on your comebacks and insults, Isabella." I mocked before storming away.