Chapter Ten

Wattpad forever setting the bar high 😂😂 sorry ladies

Deacon Rivers^^

Isabella

It was gloomy out today so I had on a pair of jeans with my grey zip up hoodie with a white zipper and strings with a leather jacket on top.

The melatonin has helped a bit with falling asleep and staying asleep more but I couldn't find it last night and when aunt Tessa found me I was slamming cupboards and threw a glass at her telling her to get away. Thank God she didn't get hit but she said she might have to put locks on the cabinets now.

I have never really talked about it but my terrors were always the same. Seeing a bright light of a fallen asleep truck driver hitting us head on. My dad fell unconscious on impact and my mom turned to me with blood all over her face saying to me over and over;

"Don't go to sleep baby, you have a reason to stay." I did my best to stay awake but eventually my mom shut her eyes for good. Paramedics eventually came and tried to take my parents away and I screamed and did my best to fight with my broken body.

Since that night I have been having horrible night terrors of my mothers face and my dads' lifeless body. It was hard and I couldn't take it much longer.

I walked up the steps and went inside and as I stepped in it felt like everyone's eyes were on me. I turned down the volume on my music a bit and watched as everyone snickered and pointed at me.

I went to my locker and began opening it when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at Allison and her friends and shook my head.

"I'm not selling anymore." I said.

"Oh we were wondering if you had some pull ups for at night?" They asked while laughing.

"What?" I asked confused and they laughed and walked away.

"Damn I hate this school." I sighed putting my bag in.

"Hey Bell, can your aunt come to my house too and sleep with me? I have bad dreams too." A jock said in a baby voice.

"What the fuck?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hey Bell why don't you use your own drugs to help you stay asleep? Chase those scary monsters away." Another said. The hallway began laughing and talking and I looked at the floor confused. The only ones who knew about my night terrors were Carson, Trevor and Damian.

I frowned and slammed my locker shut and went to the cafe. I walked over to my friends and slammed my fists down.

"Woah Bell, what's up?" Damian asked.

"You three fuckers are the only ones who knew about my night terrors. Who spilt?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Spilt what? What the hell are you talking about?" Trevor asked.

"About how the whole entire school is laughing at me saying I need diapers and my aunt Tessa and drugs to help me sleep and chase away the monsters. You three are the only ones who knew."

"Bell we wouldn't do that to you. We're bros for life." Damian said disbelieved.

"Well someone snitched and when I find out who it is I'm going to rip them limb from limb." I growled cracking my knuckles.

"Fuck yea." Damian smirked excitedly.