Chapter Twenty

Mitchell

"Want some?" Tyler asked opening his suit jacket to reveal small bottles of vodka and whiskey aligning his jacket.

"Hell yes, Crown Royal." I said and he took out the bottle and poured it into my drink.

"Fuck this is brutal man. I don't want to be here." I sighed. My eyes followed to the beautiful white haired girl dancing with Carson.

"Is this about Isabella?" He asked and I nodded.

"Fuck dude, I may sound selfish but I can't take it anymore. I tried dating Adrianna to take my mind off of her but it's not working. Hell tonight she looks gorgeous." I sighed watching her long hair sway down her back.

"Too bad you're leaving after school for a bit." He said. I got a call yesterday from my parents who are hiding with some close friends in the Russian Mafia. I was going out there to be with them and learn and hopefully to bring back some more men for our Mafia.

"I know...I don't want to leave." I whispered watching her laugh and smile with Carson.

"Ladies and gentlemen we would like to announce prom king and queen!" A teacher said walking onto the stage.

"We will start off with prom king...for our seniors, our prom king this year is...Damian Samms!" She called and everyone began clapping.

"He's funny." Tyler noted as Damian walked on stage.

"Yea, girls and guys like him." I shrugged.

"And now our prom queen this year is..." She began opening the ballot.

"Isabella Rivers!" I looked towards Isabella and she rolled her eyes angrily but walked up and they placed a crown on her head and gave her a sash and flowers.

"Congratulations Damian and Isabella!" The teacher said clapping again. I watched as the two walked to dance together when an infuriated blond came into my view.

"She got prom queen over me!?" She said disbelieved.

"Baby calm down. It's just a stupid crown, she doesn't even care for it anyways." I noted.

"That's it, she doesn't care for it so why does she get it!"

"Most of the boys voted for her, unfortunately there are more boys than girls." Hailey said walking over.

"You guys voted for me right?" She asked and we all lied and nodded.

"Thanks baby, I appreciate it." She said planting a kiss on my cheek. I only nodded as she walked away with an angry Allison and friends.

"Wow KC is dancing with that Trevor guy." Tyler noted. I looked over as KC smiled at Trevor.

"She didn't fit in with Adrianna and Allison." I said.

"I'm heading outside for a smoke, you comin'?" He asked.

"I'm good." I assured.

Isabella

"Stupid crown." I grumbled while grabbing my clutch. I was tired and ready to go home. I couldn't stay up late that much.

I walked to the front of the hotel and watched teens giggle at their boyfriend or girlfriends as they headed upstairs. I watched in envy I guess.

Trevor was dancing with KC and Damian got Hailey to dance with him. Carson was driving them home and my cousin Deacon was coming to pick me up.

"Prom queen, eh?" Someone asked.