Chapter Fifteen

Adrianna^^

Isabella

"Isn't this more of a menace to the janitors?" Damian asked as we loaded both Mitchell and Adrianna's lockers with golf balls.

"It goes both ways. This is just the beginning, boys. We have a lot more pranks and disturbances that need to get out of our system before school ends."

"You know most seniors do a "senior prank"." Trevor noted and I shrugged.

"Who runs this school?" I asked.

"We do." They answered.

"Exactly. Someone looks at me wrong I either fight them or make their life a living hell because I am a crazy psychotic bitch." I said.

"Hey at least you admit it." Damian smirked while closing Adrianna's locker.

"Exactly so instead of fighting, why not do some pranks?" I smirked.

"I do enjoy pranks. What is our next one?" Carson asked.

"Word on the street is that Mr. Mercer is terrified of amphibians and Ms. Rosque is terrified of fish..." I said reading the text I got from one of the people I have watching the school.

"Fish?" Damian asked.

"Fish. So we simply plant some dead frogs in this locker and some fish in the other. Simple, then we move on to more." I smirked.

***

The boys and I pretended to be talking in a circle near our lockers when we watched the Mercer's walk in. Mitchell had his fingers entwined with Adrianna's and I scowled angrily at it. They parted to open their lockers and a large smile appeared as they opened it and hundreds of golf balls poured out all over them and all down the floor.

Everyone in the hallway chuckled and laughed as the golf balls rolled down the hallway.

Adrianna looked at Mitchell confused and he looked up for a second before turning his head to me. I smiled and gave him the finger and he narrowed his eyes.

The boys and I laughed and walked away leaving the angry janitors with the two love birds.

After class I got one of my old buyers to run out and buy some of the ugliest and scary fish we could get. We also bought some dead fish and hung the heads in her locker before moving on to Mitchell's.

"Ugh, our hallway smells foul now. Where did you get the dead frogs?" Trevor asked as I placed one in his bag.

"Science lab. Everyone is done the dissection so I just grabbed the bucket." I shrugged closing Mitchell's locker and locking it back up.

"Man, I should have brought some air fresheners." I said waving a hand in front of my nose.

"Way ahead of ya." Damian smirked pulling out a can of Febreeze and spraying it around in the hallway and over Mitchell and Adrianna's lockers.

"So why are you going through all this trouble? Because you like Mitchell? Why not just tell him?" Damian asked and I shrugged.

"Because I'm an idiot that's why. I'm messed up and I feel like he hurt me by doing this."

"How can he hurt you when he doesn't know your feelings?" Trevor asked.

"Please he was always calling me cut and beautiful and saying he wanted to go out with me. He could of said something and maybe, just maybe...I would have given him a chance." I shrugged.

"Hence the word maybe. Not everything in life is about the Mafia, Bell. Take some time for yourself and find yourself. You need someone to look out for you."

"You guys and my family look out for me." I mumbled.

"Not all the time Bell. We aren't there when you have a night terror and what will you do when you move out? Bring aunt Tessa with you?" Carson asked.

"No."

"Exactly. You need someone to help your weaknesses just like how someone needs you to battle their weaknesses. You put on this persona that you are this bad girl who gets into trouble all the time which is most not necessarily true. You're kind, strong and beautiful and with everything that has happened with your family you deserve to be happy and with someone who can help your weakness." Carson explained.

"Wow, thanks Carson." I smiled.

"Anytime. Just think about it."

"I will." I nodded.

"Good, now let's stand away from here, the bell is going to ring any minute and I want a good spot." Trevor said pulling out his phone.

"Record it. I want to look back on this."