Chapter Seventeen

Isabella

"You trying to sell tonight, Bell?" Landon asked as I pulled a grey hat over my pink hair.

"I'm going to try. I look like a stoner don't I?" I asked gesturing to my outfit.

"You look like you don't care yet you do. You have a good ass." He smirked while passing me different bags. Landon was the biggest flirt on the planet. He was only three years older than me, the same age as Deacon.

"Why thank you." I chuckled zipping up my bag. I put the straps on my shoulders and said goodbye.

"Good luck Bell." He said.

***

"Beer?" Carson asked tossing me a can as we stepped out of Trevor's truck.

"Thanks, darling." I smiled opening it.

"The barn party. That one night of the year where the cops turn off their calls and leave us alone." Damian sighed happily.

We walked through the crowd of people dancing and talking and made our way to the back.

I saw Adrianna's blond head bounce pass us and go to Mitchell where they immediately kissed and began making out. I frowned and felt anger boil in my chest.

I quickly chugged the drink in my hand and as we walked by I tossed it at them. They turned and I smirked at Mitchell.

"Watch yourself Mercer." I warned.

"Fuck yourself, Rivers." He said ignoring me and continuing to make out with Adrianna. More anger boiled in my chest and I stomped away and snatched another beer from the drink table.

"Chill out, Bell. It's one guy, there are plenty of guys here. Pick one; I'm free as of right now." Damian grinned.

"I'm good. Let me just sell this stuff." I sighed dropping my backpack. People began shuffling over and Carson held onto the money because let's face it, no one fucked with Carson.

Mitchell

"Hey Adrianna!" Allison called. Adrianna turned and hugged her small group of friends she made and they began chatting.

"God, Isabella is charging so much again." One of her friends Trinity sighed while opening a small bag.

"She always charges a lot." Allison sighed rolling her eyes.

"Her weed is the best though, you can't even deny that." KC said.

"For a psychotic bitch." Adrianna laughed.

"She's not psychotic." I blurted and they all looked back at me.

"Yea she's a bitch at times but she is not psychotic. She's opinionated and a strong woman." I shrugged.

"Mitchell, she is a psychotic bitch. Don't be so nice, baby." Adrianna said patting my cheek and I rolled my eyes.

"Ladies, I'm just a seller I don't put prices on this. If you want, Kenny is selling for cheaper but his tastes like pure ass." Isabella said. They all looked over and she smiled.

"This is why I'm not friends with girls. All you do is gossip about other girls and it's really not nice. You all are just bullies." She said.

"Says the girl who beats people up." Sonia frowned.

"Says the girl who makes fun of a traumatizing event that someone is going through. I fight people because they do me wrong. I don't fight people out of the blue." Isabella said folding her arms.

"However, now you all did me wrong. Gossiping behind my back. You guys better watch your back. Have a safe night ladies." Isabella smirked.

"Are you threatening us? We can call the cops." Allison said disgusted.

"Do it, let's see how long I stay there for. Isn't that right, Mitchell?" She asked and I gave her an amused look.

"Hey Bell is Allison giving you shit again?" Damian laughed walking up and hugging Isabella from behind. She sunk back into him and I frowned.

"Come on Ali, don't bust our balls. You know I care about you baby." Damian smirked.

"Fuck you Damian. You know damn well I caught you behind the school making out with Kate." Allison snapped.

"Kate wanted to be wild for a minute, you know it's all about you baby." He said and Isabella laughed patting his cheek.

"You're a pig, Damian."

"As are you, Allison. Maybe have the doctor take a look at your nose this time. Clearly he fixed the girls." Isabella laughed gesturing to Allison's rack.

"Definitely, those are fake. Nice, but fake." Trevor said and Allison's cheeks turned red.

"They're real you assholes!" She said covering her exposed chest.

"And I'm six feet tall. Anyways we have to head out ladies, have a good evening." Isabella waved.

"Carson you're driving. Trevor is too outgoing so you know he is wasted." She laughed tossing the keys to Carson. I watched her walk away and my eyes trailed down to her ass in those leggings. I watched intently before Adrianna stepped in front of me.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Adrianna asked.

"Oh nothing. Just laughing at how frustrated she made you guys." I chuckled.

"She's such a bitch!" Allison growled.

"That's what happens when you make fun of Isabella. She's not a forgive and forget girl. She is more of a, beat the shit out of you and then forget." KC chuckled.

"She wouldn't lay a finger on me. I'd have her hands in cuffs." Allison said.

"And she would be out of them as fast as you put them on her." I said.

"I'd like to see her try."