The Exit (Spencer's POV)

Patrick had just run out of the room to go find Pete. I stayed back to watch over Brendon. Even though he's going to get better, seeing his lifeless body on the floor is a picture I'm never going to get out of my head, and apparently Dallon won't be able to either... He must have been really affected by what he saw.

"Spencer," I heard Brendon say.

"I'm right here," I said.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Um, well, Ryan and Jon left Panic! and you went home and cut yourself up pretty badly," I said. "Dallon and I found your lifeless body in your room. You passed out from losing so much blood."

"O-Oh," he said. "I'm sorry, Spencer."

"For what?" I asked.

"Putting the two of you through that," he said.

"Brendon, I know why you did it, but you scared the shit out of us," I said, starting to get a little teary eyed. "I could have lost you. I couldn't have that. I'd had lost one of my best friends."

"I'm really sorry Spence," he said again. "I promise I won't do it again."

I looked at him when he said that and I could tell that he truly meant it. Sure he had promised that before, but I knew he wasn't lying this time.

Him and I talked for a little bit longer before he asked where Dallon was. I hadn't heart anything about Dallon lately, so I told Brendon I'd go find out for him, and well, for me too. I got up from the chair and walked out of the room. I was just turning around to go find the doctor when I ran into him.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"It's alright," he said as he chuckled. "Anything I can do for you?"

"Um, do you have any word on Dallon Weekes?" I asked.

"Um, come with me," he said.

And so I did. I followed him down the hall and into a room. I was starting to get nervous...

He pulled a chair out for me and I sat down. He sat down next to me and put his clipboard on the table.

There's no way I could have just lost one of my best friends, is there? I sure hope not...