Folkin' Around (Brendon's POV)

*A/N* Dallon is now seventeen and Brendon is now fifteen. I'm sorry if the whole age skips bother you, but I sowy :3~

-Two days before Valentine's Day-

"Dallon!" I shouted as I ran into his house.

"Whoa!" he screamed. "Um hi."

"Hello my love," I said as I ran to him and kissed him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked.

"Well no, but I was just curious," he responded.

"I wanted to see you," I said.

"Aw," he said as he smiled and kissed me.

"Uh, hey Dallon, where's you-," some guy said as he appeared from the hallway, but stopped talking when he saw me kissing Dallon.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"My friend Ryan," Dallon said. "Were studying for the history test on Monday."

"Nice to meet ya, Ryan," I said as I stuck my hand out.

"You too," Ryan said as he shook my hand. "Can I ask something?"

"Anything," I said as I smiled.

"Are you two..." he asked as he pointed to us. "You know, dating?"

"Two years going strong," I said as I pulled Dallon closer to me and kissed his cheek.

"Aw," Ryan said. "That's cute."

"Well, Dallon is cute," I said.

"Bren," Dallon said as he blushed.

"You're adorable when you blush," I stated, which made him blush more.

Dallon smiled shyly and turned his head away. We all walked into the living room and talked for a good hour or two. After that, Ryan had to go home, so we said our goodbyes and he left. After Dallon closed the door, he turned to me.

"You're jealous," he said.

"Only because I care," I said.

"He's only a friend. You know I could never hurt you like that," Dallon said.

"I know. I'm sorry I was getting all jealous," I said as I walked towards him.

"It's alright," he said. "It's cute."

"You're cute," I said as I grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me.

"So are you," he said.

I pulled him towards me more and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and mine were around his waist. He gently backed me up and laid me down on the couch. He climbed on top of me and kissed me again. He started running his hands over my body, but I stopped him.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No, I mean trust me. I'd love to do this, but I want to wait," I said. "And please, don't take that the wrong way."

"I understand," Dallon said as he got off of me and kissed me. "I'll wait. It's worth the wait."

"Thanks Dal," I said as I wrapped my arms around his and buried my head in his neck.

We cuddled on the couch for the rest of the night and watched movies. It was a really fun night. There's nothing I love more than just being held in Dallon's arms.