Relax Relapse (Breezy's POV)

I was just on my way to bed when my cell phone rang. I ran back into the kitchen hoping it'd be Dallon. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. I smiled and held it up to my ear.

"Hey baby," I said. "How's Nevada?"

"Good," he said. "Great actually."

"That's good," I said.

"How are you doing? You know, how's the baby?" he asked.

"I'm great. The baby's great," I said as I smiled.

"That's good," he said.

There was something about his tone of voice while he was talking... I know Dallon and I know when he's not ok.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Breezy, I love you a lot, you know that right?" he asked.

"Of course," I said.

I knew where this was going and I was prepared for it, but I just let him talk. I knew things would change when he went back to them.

"Well, I will always love you and I still want to be your friend, but I-I think I want to be with Brendon again," he explained.

"Go for it," I said as I smiled.

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"Dal, I knew this would happen when you saw him again, despite what had happened so many years ago. I know he was your first love and no one could ever replace someone's first love. Go nuts as long as you promise something," I said.

"And what's that?" he asked.

"Promise me that you'll be here for the birth of your baby and promise me that you'll help raise her," I said.

"I promise with all my heart," he said, and I could tell he was smiling.

"I still love you Dal, and I always will," I said.

"I will too," he responded. "Thank you for understanding."

"Not a problem," I said.

We spent the next half hour talking and working things out. We decided that he would come back up here when it was two weeks to my due date. Hopefully that'd give us enough time. I told him I loved him again and he said it back. I hung up and went to bed. I fell asleep shortly after with a smile on my face.