I Constantly Thank God for Esteban (Dallon's POV)

I had just gotten off the plane back in Utah. God, I missed Brendon already, but I need to stop because I'm here for Breezy and my baby. Once I got outside, I called for a cab and got one back to the house, which was only a good fifteen minutes away. Once I got there, I payed the man and gave him a nice tip. I grabbed my suitcase and then walked up to the door. I dug the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I opened it and Breezy was standing right in front of me.

"Breezy," I said as I held my arms open.

"Dal," she said as she smiled and ran into my arms.

"There seems to be something in between us," I said as I smiled at her stomach that had gotten bigger since I left.

"There does indeed," she said as she laughed. "I missed you, baby."

"I missed you too," I said as I kissed her.

We stayed that way for a good ten minutes before she pulled away.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"What? Oh yeah. Just that my feet are killing me, so I'm going to go sit down," Breezy said as she chuckled.

"Oh," I said.

I followed her to the couch and we sat down together. I made her put her feet up on my lap so I could rub her feet.

"You don't have to do this," she said.

"I want to," I said as I smiled. "It's the least I could do."

"Dal," she said as she smiled again and rolled her eyes.

"So, how have things been with the whole baby thing?" I asked, even though I talked to her at least every other day while I was gone.

"Been good," she said. "I can't wait for her to be out though."

"I bet," I said.

"The whole stomach thing gets in the way," she said.

"You're still beautiful," I said.

"Aw Dal," she said as she sat up and kissed me.

I held her in my arms for the rest of the evening. I really was coming to realize that I had missed her so, so much and I missed holding her in my arms. Around ten, we went up to bed because we were both exhausted.

"Goodnight baby," I said as I kissed her.

"Night," she said as she kissed me back. "I love you."

"Love you too," I said.

I instantly fell asleep. God, flying really takes its toll on you. I got up around two in the morning because I really had to piss. I sat up and flicked on the light on my night stand. I looked over at Breezy and she was still sound asleep, but tossing over a lot. I shrugged and then walked into the bathroom. I had just closed the door when I heard Breezy.

"Dallon!" she shouted.

I quickly pissed- and let me tell you, I don't think I've ever pissed that fast in my life- and then ran out of the bathroom.

"Breeze? What's wrong?" I asked.

"M-My water just broke," she said.

"Shit," I said. "D-Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Wait until my contractions get closer together," she said as she stood up.

"I-Is this normal? I mean you're not due for at least another week and a half," I said.

"I can't control it," she said.

"Can I do anything to help?" I asked.

"Just help me downstairs," she said.

And so I did. I brought her downstairs slowly so I wouldn't hurt her or anything. I stood by the back of the couch while I watched her pace back and fourth for a good fifteen minutes.

"Oh god," Breezy said as she hunched over in pain.

I ran over to her and rubbed her back. She was having a contraction and she looked like she was in so pretty bad pain. I didn't know how to help her and I felt bad.

"Shit," she said as she stood up again.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Do you need anything?"

"No," she said. "Just let me work this out."

"Alright," I said as I took my place back by the couch.

I took out my phone and found Brendon's contact.

"Breezy just went into labor like twenty minutes ago," I sent.

"Hold on," Brendon replied a few minutes later.

"For what?" I asked.

After that, Brendon didn't reply, so I put my phone back in my pocket. Breezy was still pacing back and fourth and it looked like the pain was getting worse.